What to you think of this wimp

Have him guard the front gates of Fallujah

How about making him a Traffic Cop IN Fallujah? Unarmed, of course :twisted:

Seriously, from what I have read, this guy is a prime candidate for 20 years hard labor, a Bad Conduct Discharge and deportation if truly not a US Citizen! Let his name be sticken from the roles and forgotten.

I cannot describe the disappointment I have in this person. It seems to me he joined the army to reap all the rewards and now that he actually has to work for it, he's running away like a scared child.

Jamoni said:
SRA, read my previous post, please. It is standard practice for citizens of other nations to EARN their US citizenship through military service. There are MANY fine soldiers in the military who were not born citizens of the U.S. Your post is disrespectful of their sacrifices, because you lump him in with them. I personally served with soldiers from Korea, France, Mexico, and England, all of whom were excellent soldiers, and whom America meant enough to that they had given up their countries and previous lives to serve it.

Funny You should mention that, A guy my friend knows was a Vandoo (Royal 22nd Regiment, Canadian Army) for 6years and he tried out for the USMC, But they wouldnt let him in due to the fact he wasnt a US citizen? Im sorry if this is off topic but the question came to mind after reading your post.
thanks

Not being in the military myself, I can't see this from the soldier's point of view. But as an average American patriot who is all for this "oil driven war," I say he should be strung up in the nearest town square.

Re: A disgrace to the uniform.

RnderSafe said:
It is standard practice for citizens of other nations to EARN their US citizenship through military service. There are MANY fine soldiers in the military who were not born citizens of the U.S.

Yes, we dirty immigrants can sometimes make a go of it.

Toast: Here's to dirty immigrants! We were all one once!

Hell I have an ancestor who was shanghai'd into the Union Army his first night here. He came into Baltimore went into a pub, woke up in the Army, didn't speak a word of english at the time, but he made damn good cavalry shortly.

Back