What do you think?

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Celebrating with the President

President Bush and graduate Theodore Shiveley bumped chests during the Air Force Academy graduation ceremony on May 28 in Colorado Springs, Colo. What do you think?

chestbump.jpg

I thought it was funny, but I'm sure most people will be having a hissyfit about it. "Against protocol" and all that. :roll:

If I was the AF Lieutenant, that would be a special moment. Just knowing school is over and celebrating with the President would a good memory to have.

It's a man thing so some of you wouldn't understand, and I'm not refering to the Women of the board.

If I was the AF Lieutenant, that would be a special moment. Just knowing school is over and celebrating with the President would a good memory to have.

Amen, FutureMedic.

It's a man thing so some of you wouldn't understand, and I'm not refering to the Women of the board.

Amen to you, too, Missileer.

tru' dat, Missileer. Looks like an awesome president. Our PM would sit there and be like "MOAR CHAMPAGNE FOR ME!"

Ooooookkkk...... That REALLY assures me that we're being taken care of. But yes, that is a bit.... unorthodox.

Back