What do you think - Page 3

--
Boots

February 16th, 2005  
Marksman

Yea il help u rOk,but have in mind that im still a newbie
although i need practice,just give me the specific model of UAV and il make it,and heres a "PIMPED" version of those above

Hey Italian,wassup man,yea long time no talk
February 16th, 2005  
rOk

If you did that M16...as in putting the dots on the background pic then your not a noob in my book...you should have seen my sniper rifle a few months back...the thing had a whole lot of wrong faces...though it was only an experiment to see if I can get the hang of it but sadly I don't have a lot of time to learn this too(I already learned how to script in OFP language, gf is helping(a lot) texture wise-she's a Photoshop master )...and this is just for fun...but sometimes it almost feels as a fulltime job (as in amount of brain power and energy that goes into it)

About the UAV design...that's basically still open...but I'll give you some pointers directly from C&C...but in general just be creative...I have a very open mind ...oh and the machine gun is optional.

February 16th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Looks great!
The handguard could use some grooves still though. Unless you're going for the early versions of the weapon. But in that case it'd have to look a little more triangular on the part close to the magazine.
--
Boots
February 16th, 2005  
Marksman

yea handguards are a bit oddlooking,but hey

@rOk

Well il give it a try but im on hold till i get better computer,i just cant work on this darn thing
February 17th, 2005  
Marksman

here are some not so detailed AK-47s

February 17th, 2005  
Lil Hulk 1988

Great job, my department uses Mechanical Desktop and SolidWorks as design tools all the time. THe only thing is the your muzzle is a little long after the handguards, would need a long bayonet to fit that gun...
February 17th, 2005  
Marksman

i supose so
February 17th, 2005  
sunb!

The renders are nice but I think you should add other colors to it as well as detail. Your work right now looks like half done renders than final work.

The AK render would look really great if you textured the shaft and stock, added a metal casing texture on the mechanism and barrel. Try to get more focus on your work as well - do you unsharpen your work for some reason?
February 17th, 2005  
Marksman

well i guess i could texture these guns,and no i dont unshaprpen my work for any specific reason,i dont have anything to hide i just think that they look better this way thats all

Cheers
February 17th, 2005  
Marksman

here is textured version