What do you think - Page 2

--
Boots

February 16th, 2005  
Marksman

Ok ok,il make a tutorial,but just give me some time im in a bit rush these days
February 16th, 2005  
Locke

thats cool, take ur time, iv read some stuff on 3d gfx stuff, but never played with it, always wondered how it was actually done
February 16th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

that would be great. Could you send or post when you have the tutorial done?
--
Boots
February 16th, 2005  
Marksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleStrike
that would be great. Could you send or post when you have the tutorial done?
to make these u must have 3Ds max 5 +,do u have those ?
February 16th, 2005  
Locke

did u make those models for a mod for a game or u just made them for your own practice?
February 16th, 2005  
Marksman

just for practise,i made M1A1 thompson too,but its way out of shape for final render,il have to work on it a little bit more
February 16th, 2005  
rOk

Do you by any chance model something different...as in small UAV-with not a big polycount?
And btw the M16 looks great.
February 16th, 2005  
Marksman

Thanks rOk,well yea i could try and do a UAV,do u need it for something specific or ? i mean how detailed can i be?

cheers
February 16th, 2005  
rOk

I need it for a game(Flashpoint). I'm (slowly) working on a Leo2 A6 with a fictional UAV which would (through scripts) transmit a picture to the tank commander...thus greatly improving situational awareness.
I already have the tank (not my work though) and some rough script concepts>>>mainly about the UAV flight pattern around the tank.
I'm actually stuck on a script which handles the launch and "landing" of the UAV but I sent the stuff to some script guru's to take a look at it, so hopefully that'll sort out.

You might recognize the pattern from C&C Generals which I played a couple of years back...that's where I got the idea.
Just to clarify...I'm thinking about a rotary type UAV.
February 16th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Long time no talk. Congratulations Marksman.