what you think?

Anya1982

Banned
My first deployment with the royal navy back in 2001 we went to the Baltops (europe), Our first stop was Finland.............Where the wrens mess onboard ship planned a formal mess dinenr, captain and XO inited etc. Well by the time it started at 6pm most the girls were quiet drunk...........a little too drunk and starving..............if you don't already know mess dinners you have to follow certain rules...aka eat when s certain person eats, drinks, speaks, gets up to go to toilet etc. Its a pain in arse but can be a laugh.

Well by 9.30pm came along it was over and after the 40 girls on board had made there way through 50 bottles of wine and 4 crates of beer (thats only at the dinner), we were to say a lil too drunk.............made our way into te town centre to some cowboy kinda bar and drank way to much more. Now seeing as I was at crawing moda by 1am, one of the lads said he would take me back to ship. Outside the bar was ships transport, which turned out to be for the captain which no1 told us about, we got in and I slumped onto a little side table in the space wagon. Only replying "shut up you w***er when i though my mate said someything. So when we got back to ship i work to find out it was the supply officer i told to shut up. If that didn't help as the captain was walking up the gangway i was on the jetty feeling a bit worse for wera, when the captain turned round and asked if i was ok? I said yes then threw the remains of my guts up in the ogin!!

So i finally got put to bed by 3 people who undressed me and put me in my PJ's and with and effort got me in my pit (seeing as the beds are bunk beds and mine was the top one out of 3, it was a good effort). The next day i was duty on gangway at 7.45am so i was not feeling the best and still think i was drunk..................You think i would learn by that , but safe to say i didn't!!! That was the mildest one out the lot but i got so embarresed the next day when the captain called me to his cabin to see if i was ok!!!

:shock: Oh wow, that was quite a story! Funny, but embarrasing :lol:

Was the captain pretty understanding or was there some kind of sanction involved later?

lol

You'd think I would of been trooped for being drunk but no the captain thought it was funny as I was the "derri rouge" aka red arse, at the time his words were "learn by your mistakes"

yep

Thing was I never learned by my mistakes cus i kept on making them lol

But hell i had fun and if i could get into trouble i would but people knew me and knew i meant no harm so i never got done for it lol

Re: yep

Anya1982 said:
Thing was I never learned by my mistakes cus i kept on making them lol

But h**l i had fun and if i could get into trouble i would but people knew me and knew i meant no harm so i never got done for it lol

Sounds like you're pretty much of a party girl, uh ? 8)

yep ur right

yep I luv partying and i ain't gonna let anything stand in way of me having a good time, but tend to regret it in mornings lol

Re: yep ur right

Anya1982 said:
yep I luv partying and i ain't gonna let anything stand in way of me having a good time, but tend to regret it in mornings lol

Well said.

Back