What do you think of Eminem

Jason Bourne said:
Dumbass I think, what is your intake
same in my assessment getting sued by both your mom and your wife are bad things. Plus white guys rapping, and rap in general is discusting.

I have nothing against the guy really. i just think he has some issues but honestly, in todays society, who doesnt? anyways just not my kind of music.

the_13th_redneck said:
I'd like to meet his mother.

Ditto here. Seems like she's the anti-christ. Her ex-wife also seems "nice".

I don't like Eminem at all. The reason might be that I'm getting too old, and grew up during the grunge-era. Gimme Pearl Jam anytime.

if i ever see that eminem son of a *****, i would hang him for his balls on use him as a moving target for practise............the reason is the humiliation of Guns'n'rosses on last MTV movies awards.......................Son of a *****!!! :biggun:

I think his music is good, funny as h*ll and he speaks alot of truth IMO. I like him, i have a few of his CD's actually, he's probably the only rap i listen to.

GUNNER :9mm:

He s kind of funny sometimes, and at others he is kinda of an a$$hole. His most recent video is funny though, it was great watching him vomit all over Micheal Jackson and also seeing Madonna catch on fire.

Maybe it's just my opinion but; I only really see women listening to this shit. I'm 15 ya know, i'm in this "hip-hop era" thing, I ****ing hate it. The only music I like is ROCK AND ROLL... metal etc.. I agree with GODoFthunder, all you need for rap is god damn good beat in the back with some shitty rhymin' words... I know I don't need to swear to prove my point but I HATE RAP. and like some of you said, if I ever had the chance, i'd beat the living shit out of marshall... i'd beat his legs with a baseball bat punch the hell outta his face till you couldnt recognize him, cut out his kidney and leave him there....

Sry - I hate rap :evil:

I'm happy to admit that well-made RAP is extremely catchy. On a good sound system, its a great experience to feel the base pounding. Its just the details that irritate me. Zero respect for women and 100% ego-centracism. Its a genre where you can freely rip off other peoples hard work (sampling). Most of the Rap I've heard falls into one of the following categories (there are a few exceptions):
1.) Bitches and Ho's and getting nasty, drunk, wasted, etc
2.) Life in da hood is tough
3.) I'm gonna kill your ass mother****er
4.) Insulting ever Rap artist other than yourself
5.) (overemphasis) on Racism
6.) Let me tell why I'm so unbelievably cool and badass

Kinda one-dimensional IMHO, but if other people like it that's fine. I don't hate it. Some of it is even enjoyable if I'm in the mood. Rap artists remind me A LOT of WWF Proffessional Wrestlers. :lol:

battery said:
Maybe it's just my opinion but; I only really see women listening to this shit. I'm 15 ya know, i'm in this "hip-hop era" thing, I f***ing hate it. The only music I like is ROCK AND ROLL... metal etc.. I agree with GODoFthunder, all you need for rap is god damn good beat in the back with some shitty rhymin' words... I know I don't need to swear to prove my point but I HATE RAP. and like some of you said, if I ever had the chance, i'd beat the living shit out of marshall... i'd beat his legs with a baseball bat punch the h**l outta his face till you couldnt recognize him, cut out his kidney and leave him there....

Jeez relaxe, you sound like you have some serious issues man.

GUNNER

GUNNER said:
battery said:
Maybe it's just my opinion but; I only really see women listening to this shit. I'm 15 ya know, i'm in this "hip-hop era" thing, I f***ing hate it. The only music I like is ROCK AND ROLL... metal etc.. I agree with GODoFthunder, all you need for rap is god damn good beat in the back with some shitty rhymin' words... I know I don't need to swear to prove my point but I HATE RAP. and like some of you said, if I ever had the chance, i'd beat the living shit out of marshall... i'd beat his legs with a baseball bat punch the h**l outta his face till you couldnt recognize him, cut out his kidney and leave him there....

Jeez relaxe, you sound like you have some serious issues man.

GUNNER

Sorry, took it overboard. :oops:

I'm just a strong hater of rap, plain and simple... Sorry again. :evil:

Back