What is this?

PaulieWalnuts

From the Bruno movie premiere...
article-0-057CC724000005DC-657_468x399.jpg

I'm thinking not tank but self-propelled artillery. I thought it was an M109 but the wheel configuration is different.

Youtube video of the "tank"

So what is it besides flagrantly disco?
:tank:

i like that kind of retardation,but what i realy like is the fun he makes of Jews,its so funny to hear jokes about your self.

At first I though it was the British light tank Scimitar, which is a well known tank. And than I realized the gun is probably too big to be the 76mm used on the Scimitar. So I looked for a british SP howizer(because its clear it is not a MBT). and I found the Abbot with its 105mm gun.

Piece of cake when you know a few AFVs:)

f it was somthing used by Israel or any of enemies it would take me even less work:)

At first I though it was the British light tank Scimitar, which is a well known tank. And than I realized the gun is probably too big to be the 76mm used on the Scimitar. So I looked for a british SP howizer(because its clear it is not a MBT). and I found the Abbot with its 105mm gun.

Piece of cake when you know a few AFVs:)

f it was somthing used by Israel or any of enemies it would take me even less work:)

ya i guess:)

"Tanks," guys!

If you're ever interested in what's going on in the dance music scene around the Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD and Richmond, VA, areas, stop by my adopted home forum, the Buzzlife Message Board! Same posting name and err'thing!

You're the man, Sherman!

In partial payment, I leave you a lolcat.
128778021820315060.jpg

uh..i want to say a German homosexual that digs BDSM riding a tank's turret.. But more importantly..why is the tank crystal, and why are the girls behind it carrying golden rifles? o_O

Back