To Do What ?

tetvet

Banned
The U.S. has the most powerful Military in the World to do What ? , 11 Carrier Groups to do What ? our most Powerful Air Craft Air Force One does what , There is something like a million members in our Military to do what one tenth of that number can pretty well cover our present commitments , Drones and special ops can destroy or train enemies and allies , the Administration sent a Carrier Group to the Gulf to show the Flag the Iranian sent their Fleet of three Tugboats and a converted Fishing Trawler to show Their Flag and it turned into a bitter stand off .:rock:

Well someone has to be #1 and I for one am glad it's the US rather than many of the forces we have opposed and do oppose. Certainly when you look at it in dollar and cent these operations are extremely expensive.
BTW I think they've reduced our armed forces to less than a million, with the recent reductions.

When you're 18 trillion in the red you might want to look at expense though I'm also in favor of being number one a Carrier Group where it was sent to do what ? is a bit much .

Back