What It Is ?

--
Boots

September 24th, 2014  
tetvet

Topic: What It Is ?

Ebola , last week there were 2800 cases , this week , 21000 , WHO has come up with another number total of reported unreported and who knows who 1.4 million , so what it is ? .
September 24th, 2014  
dadsgirl

WHO says there's a 70percent chance of dying from Ebola if not treated "in time"... whatever that means. Over five thousand people have it (at the very least). At least 2,800 died and counting... They, WHO believe that it will reach over 21,000 by December. That's without treatment, and this wonder drug scientists from the USA have made from tobacco! That's right.
September 24th, 2014  
dadsgirl

P.s. when you can't find a thing out there on the subject, ya know there's a new battle being fought uphill with it.... New numbers...Then, WHO will will come out with the new fatalities. You could even look up the area, there'd be nothing! Then boom! The info will be there. Hmmm...
--
Boots
September 24th, 2014  
tetvet

Why the U.S. insisted on bring Ebola patients here or send 3000 Americans there causes me to wonder .
September 24th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Well, that one missionary lady actually got better. We, the U.S. having the best medical facilities...
They only brought back the Americans. I still wonder why sometimes too, Tetvet. How friggin' dangerous is that??!!
Sending our people over there, well, I just don't know. The're other countries that can help also.
September 24th, 2014  
tetvet

I would not want to be one of the 3000 but if Michelle goes I will too .