WHat summer training course are you applying for?

Trevor

What summer training course are you applying or going to this summer?

I am going for a power scholarship this summer.

well I'm applying for Staff at NVWG encampment and I have applied to the USAF Weather Agency Familiarization course. After that I will begin my career as a coast guardsman.

I am going to the Honor Guard Academy (HGA) (If I am Excepted) But if that does not work I am going to Volk Field for the Summer Encampment, and also going to Illinois Spring Encampment

I was going to go back to NESA GSAR for staff again (#309 HOOAH!), but now I am going to be ROTC Staff at AETCFC-MS and hopefully Israel for IACE.

USAFAUX2004 said:
I am going to the Honor Guard Academy (HGA) (If I am Excepted) But if that does not work I am going to Volk Field for the Summer Encampment, and also going to Illinois Spring Encampment

I hate to say this but thats a big if as we are only accepting 100 Cadets to HGA and thats 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year cadets combined

I am doing:

1.) Rhode Island Wing Encampment - April 2005 (Senior Staff)
2.) Virginia Wing Encampment - June 2005 (Internet Ops Officer)
3.) National Honor Guard Academy - July 2005 (Admin/PAO)

well, I'm gonna apply to Field School, Corpsman School, Honor Guard School, Master-at-Arms School, and if I have time I'll go and be a red-hat at Recruit Training evolution.

This is a lot I know, but my summer trainings are going to revolve around Field School.

i am going to leadership camp(which i have been told that our leadership camp is harder then the air force or the navys basic) and then i am going to another leadership camp to become and officer with our corps.

c/SSgt Wells
Union high school
A.F.J.R.O.T.C

TRAIN HARD OR GO AWAY

I'm planning on going to the NCWG encampment as SET/EVAL (Standardization and Evaluation. I may be overqualified for it. I look too good already)

Im applying for a Cadet Leader course and next year I really want to get accepted in to Cadet Leader Instructor (CLI) Drill & Cerimonial.

Back