• Execute them all with a firing squad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burn them all alive

• Skin them, dip them in alcohol, then let them bleed to death

• Capture them and put them in federal prison for life

• Support their cause and help them attack America and Israel and Britain(i'm also a dumbass who shoul

• it's not their fault, they were just raised that way so we should respect their beliefs

• Other, please specify

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Is not possible In the world we live In, and frankly I do not know If you or I could burn a man alive. Frankly you have to be a sick individual to do that to anyone. Put them In prison for life, If we run out of room then shoot some.

They should be put in prison and fed bacon and sausage for breakfast and pork for dinner.

And :eek:fftopic: any Irish ists should be fed Lucky Charms ;)

Pork for dinner, pork for dinner?

I don't even get pork for dinner, my mom is trying to make me eat all these plants and stuff, AND I WANT A T-BONE STEAK.

I wish i had pork for dinner.

Your right i probably couldn't burn them alive, that's why we will make robots do it, they have no remorse and/or guilt

If were going to kill them please, lets do It cheeply. Which means, bulltet In the head. Actually if were going to kill them do It In the field, make It look like a KIA.

Killing a terrorist would be giving them the easy way out. Some terrorist believe that they will get a bunch of virgins for dying in a jihad,

Since we are on the topic of cruel punnishment, I will say this. Lets start with all the "torture" techniques that the US has now banned from use. If it doesn't kill the person, it is good to go. THen we should make them watch the great TV programs of the US: Barny, Martha Stewart, a few gay channels, watching the US senate debate any given bill, ect for days and days. That would be much more terrible than a bullet in the head.

Now since I am a realist, my version of punnishment is purely fiction. I have no clear answer for what we should do for terrorists. The easiest way to rid ourselves of terrorist is thru combat. No one can really defend the rights of a person once he/she is dead. Once captured, things get complicated. I think the best way to combat terrorism is to prove to the people that we are not the big bad US that everyone says we are. THat means spending a bit more on aid than we are doing right now.

A bit more, America is already in debt like a couple trillion dollars, because we are always helping people, we need to strip them off their resources and execute them all, except for women and children, and good Iraqis.

by the way WHO WANTS TO SUPPORT TERRORISM, SOMEONE VOTED FOR SUPPORTING TERRORISM ON THE POLL, WHO WAS IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back