What shift do you work?

What shift(s) do you work?

• Total voters

boom_er1

For me it is night shift. We refer to ourselves as the zombie squad because you have to be little strange to survive working the night shift. :coffee:

Last edited:
I'm retired, and chores that were once considered work are now just enjoyment. I do everything at my own pace,.... and only if I want to.

It makes a helluva difference.

I'm retired, and chores that were once considered work are now just enjoyment. I do everything at my own pace,.... and only if I want to.

It makes a helluva difference.

I agree, that's my life too, except for the grandkids, which sometimes can be work.

Well, since quitting my second job where I worked mostly nights (Friday-Sunday nights and also babysitting the kids during the week) I work 6a-7:15a and then again 3:45p-9p with the kids. Usually that is Monday-Thursday. Sometimes I'll do the weekends if Jodi is going out, but that tends to be only once a month or so.

After the Holiday's I'm going to get a second job again. I miss being busy and I miss the extra money. I have way to much free time and I'm getting really bored. I really want to be with my family this year and I know if I do a temp shift at my old work I will miss the Holiday's again this year, like I missed them last year. And since I haven't even seen my new baby cousins I would like to be around.

I work all shifts as I am a mother, Animal Control Officer with on call duty, and the other half of a deployed Marine. It is a full time job sending letters and packages to him and all his Marines.

Back