What shall santa bring me?

sven hassell

My wife has asked me what i would like for xmas.
She is feeling a bit flush after a big r.t.a.insurance payout so cost is no problem. Do bear in mind US people that we have archaic gun laws here and these are the two only legal options available.(I already own enough full bore bolt action rifles,semi auto shotguns and the like)

option 1
Ruger sr22

option 2
saiga 12

If you own either of these tell me your findings.
Which is more fun? Cost is irrelevant as previously said my wife has more money than she could ever spend now (my business is also booming!) So
which should santa bring me?

My wife has asked me what i would like for xmas.
She is feeling a bit flush after a big r.t.a.insurance payout so cost is no problem. Do bear in mind US people that we have archaic gun laws here and these are the two only legal options available.(I already own enough full bore bolt action rifles,semi auto shotguns and the like)

option 1
Ruger sr22

option 2
saiga 12

If you own either of these tell me your findings.
Which is more fun? Cost is irrelevant as previously said my wife has more money than she could ever spend now (my business is also booming!) So
which should santa bring me?

Been wondering where the hell you've been you limey bastard.

Can you have tricked out shotguns? I know semi-auto rifles center fires are a no-no. I believe you can have tricked out .22 right?

So in the end.....

Can you do this?

img-4337.jpg

Because if you can't then I'd say go for the Ruger SR-22.

DSC08825.JPG

I think you've swayed me. the saiga UK has a fixed stock but theres no reason why I cant have the top option!
The ruger will have to wait......for now!

I think you've swayed me. the saiga UK has a fixed stock but theres no reason why I cant have the top option!
The ruger will have to wait......for now!

That's my boy.... What's the limit on mags? Can you get the 10rd box mags and the 20rd drums? I think I remember reading somewhere that if you had your shotgun done on your FAC that there is no limit. Not 100% sure.... been a while since I've had to look over UK gun laws.

:m16shoot:

'Nuff Said....
5.56x45mm

Wasn't Christmas some feast having to do with Christ, loving your neighbors like yourself, peace etc? Somehow guns seem a bit odd for this particular happening....

Wasn't Christmas some feast having to do with Christ, loving your neighbors like yourself, peace etc? Somehow guns seem a bit odd for this particular happening....

Christ never claims to be that way (He even says so: "I come not to bring peace but a sword"). Weapons can provide peace. Sometimes eternal peace.

No, seriously - some collect stamps others collect weapons. So why should you not wish for it, if it´s your interest.

Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar :)

That's my boy.... What's the limit on mags? Can you get the 10rd box mags and the 20rd drums? I think I remember reading somewhere that if you had your shotgun done on your FAC that there is no limit. Not 100% sure.... been a while since I've had to look over UK gun laws.

:m16shoot:

'Nuff Said....
5.56x45mm
Not 100% sure on mag size. From my research the saiga uk comes with 5 round box mag. The 10 and 20 round mags supposedly fit and are not illegal to own. If they are illegal they would only be so when fitted to weapon under illegal modification of a firearm. which of course I would only own them to look at ,ONLY and wouldnt dream of using them for my own personal fun.

Also not wanting to give too much info away (ip adresses are traceable and UK authorities spend more time chasing law abiding citizens than criminals) I am now the co-owner of my mother- in- laws small beef farm.(she now being too old to run on her own).This should mean that for the humane dispatch of animals.(only! of course!) I can now apply to have a home office dispensation to allow me to own one pistol.(Yes I did say pistol in UK!) of revolver type in either caliber of .357 or .44 magnum only.This is probably the hardest firearm for me to be liscenced with but seeing as I now have a legitimate reason to own(in their opinion as there are many legitimate resons in my opinion!) then it is highly probable I will have this added to my FAC. Hopefully without a two round restriction to chamber.(?POSSIBLE?).
If i get granted this I shall definately need some advice on what to buy as it will be the only pistol I shall ever own while living in the UK!

Back