What really happened to the submarine Kursk

That is hilarious! I dont think that i have somrthing that funny in a while.Could you post some more of those?

That was pretty funny! :lol:

:drill: Nulli why don't you just cut and paste it here why do you have to put the link? It takes so dang long to load!

Tell this "joke" to the parents, wives, children and siblings of the" MEN "of KURSK and see how hard they laugh. The crew of 118 died in the service of their country( no matter what uniform they wore) and you make fun of the horrific death they endured. Speaking as a Navy Destroyer veteran of Vietnam and more so the Cold War where we faced the Soviets on a daily basis in the Mediterranean and North Atlantic, I don't think I'd want any of you babies ( I checked your ages in your profiles) as part of the crew of my ship. The Kursk crew was as brave as any sailors that sailed on or under the sea. You all should be ashamed of yourselves , as an American I am totally ashamed of you.

How does this "joke" make a bad situation better? 118 men died or are their lives so meaningless that people like you make jokes about about their deaths. Would it be as funny if your Marine was on that sub?

OK folks let's not let this get out of hand. czarninakid thought the joke was tasteless. I don't disagree. Some of you don't agree. That's it, no more bickering.

Now is it funny that a lot of people died on the Kursk they like the rest of us where just doing their duty for there country. What would you think if the Russian started to to make joke about all the people that died on 9/11. They could show the people jumping out the of those burning towers to their deaths and suggest that you write a funny caption on what they saying on the way down. Think twice before you poke fun at other people tragedies.

Back