What Are You Reading?

What are you inot generally?

There are so many good books out there, but it also dpends on one´s taste whether you will fall for it.

Rattler

Different kinds. I guess I like books that make me think, wonder, be in awe etc...

Psalm 23....:)

Ouch, as agnostic never liked that one, here my personal version that comforts me:

I, my family, my comrades and my friends are my shepherds, I shall not be in want as long as I am able and they are present.

When I am in the ropes they make me feel like lying down in green pastures, like roaming quiet waters even when the weather is bad.

They restore my soul, make me doubt and reflect, guide me in paths of righteousness and alert me when I err, because they care for me and don´t want me to fail.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for they are with me and covering my back as I cover theirs (never really got round to the rod and staff comforting thingy, me, I like women :) )

You guys constantly prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You guys anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows.

Because of you around, surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and because of your input I will become a slightly better person with each day I live.
Rattler

Back