what rank?

Cadet Lieutenant Commander in Navy JROTC (that's equal to cadet Major for all you flyboys and groundpounders). :rambo:

Petty Officer Second Class (PO2)
pettyofficersecondclass.jpg

Corproal 25th BN INF.

The Presidents library burn down from a fire last night. All two books were destroyed.

The President says 'Im very upset, I hadn't finished colouring the second book'.

o yea, i should add this, how long have you been in that program also, i have been in mine for about 3 mos

What's the rank structure of the USNSCC? I've been trying to figure that out but can't find it anywhere. Is it the same as the USN?

Almost the same. Cadets serve as Seaman Recruit (E-1) through Chief Petty Officer (E-7) rates. Senior and Master Chief Petty Officers are not used (don't think so anyway). Adult volunteers serve as Warrant Officers and commissioned officers (ensign through lieutenant commander only).

As for rank insignia, instead of straight stripes for Seaman Recruit through Seaman rates, chevrons are used (minus the Petty Officer's eagles). The Petty Officers' eagle/chevrons are the same as the US Navy's except they are a yellowish gold color.

I'm Cadet Seamen in NJROTC. ( As of this Wednesday. Got mees a promotion. :) )

Leave out the politics, and don't purposely start flamewars ~Crazy

Back