what rank?

silent driller said:
Joe252 said:
Pedestrian

LOL- good one...

2nd Lt. in MCJROTC
Chief Master Sergeant in CAP
Vice President of the Couch Potato Crew(CPC)

I also have a Secretary of Spoons(SOS) position as part of the Virginia Branch of the Spoon Squad(SS). Check out the link below.

cpl_clarke said:
Whats so lousy about being a Lt?
Read Civil Air Patrol Leadership Chapter 8. It tells you hot to forget EVERYTHING you learned and become a Delegator instead of a do-er person. Many Good NCO's became terrible, power hungry lunatics

And many don't. :lol: ;)

EDIT: 500th post: Brigadier General!
(Or Rear Admiral Lower Half in the real military...just joking...)

USAFAUX2004 said:
C/CMSgt Chief Master Sergeant. Soon to be a lousy Lt
USAFAUX2004 said:
cpl_clarke said:
Whats so lousy about being a Lt?
Read Civil Air Patrol Leadership Chapter 8. It tells you hot to forget EVERYTHING you learned and become a Delegator instead of a do-er person. Many Good NCO's became terrible, power hungry lunatics
Looks like you'll be a power hungry lunatic/ lousy officer. You have it in your head already. Being beat on the court begins off the court.

A good officer, in my opinion, mixes both. If you have no desire to command, you should not be given command. Likewise, if you have too much desire to command, then you shouldn't be given command. It's a delicate balance.

USAFAUX2004 said:
good theory, if only I cared about command, I love teaching people not commanding them
If you command them the right way then you are teaching them. Like wise, if you command them the wrong way you are still teaching them. Only if they understand it is the wrong way. ;)

Cadet Chief Robot said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
good theory, if only I cared about command, I love teaching people not commanding them
If you command them the right way then you are teaching them. Like wise, if you command them the wrong way you are still teaching them. Only if they understand it is the wrong way. ;)

I totally agree, what I am saying is that a good many Chifs that i know became horrible,power hungry, hipocrate Lt's

i got promoted to c/cpl today :D
and i "earned" my blood stripes...it kinda hurt, one of the pins hit an artery and my green undershirt is ruined cuz its covered in blood but i got to miss about 1/2 of my next class cuz i was in the nurses office :lol:

that was a hard one to explain to her :shock:

Judging from what you said, that sounds an awful lot like hazing. Which is expressly forbidden in the active duty military, as well as all ROTC and JROTC programs.

Back