what rank?

CadetEnsignAraque said:
im an ensign platoon 4 command second year cadet me and this other kid are the only NS2's that are officers and i believe trevor wanted to kno the Navy JROTC ranks E-1 is seaman recruit E-2 seaman apprentice E-3 Seaman E-4 Petty Officer third Class PO3 E-5 PO2 E-6 PO1 and all the petty officer ranks are the silver eagle chevrons but the navy Petty officer ranks are shinier than the navy Jrotc ranks

Breathe, Ensign, breathe...you definitely want to make LTJG and you can't do that if you're dead from suffocation...you know the ranks well, good job. Pulled a sea trip yet?

Gorfour20 said:
Trevor said:
Is it certain, or are you just hoping? Do they tell you guys?

Usually you know like I am somewhat sure I will be a C/Lt Col 22 Feb 2005. As long as I don't screw up.

And that is saying how much? ;) Just pickin :p

You won't screw up. It's always the other people that do that!

c/LtCdr said:
In another thread a couple days ago he said he was a Private. Big jump...

actually, at my old school they're short of senior cadets, so major is promoting them fast, one kid went from private to sergeant in the first month he was in the program :roll:

I got to Petty Officer 2nd class fast, simply because I had been in Navy League Cadets and USN Sea Cadets and was the one in the unit with the most previous experience...paperwork sucks btw.

c/LtCdr said:
CadetEnsignAraque said:
im an ensign platoon 4 command second year cadet me and this other kid are the only NS2's that are officers and i believe trevor wanted to kno the Navy JROTC ranks E-1 is seaman recruit E-2 seaman apprentice E-3 Seaman E-4 Petty Officer third Class PO3 E-5 PO2 E-6 PO1 and all the petty officer ranks are the silver eagle chevrons but the navy Petty officer ranks are shinier than the navy Jrotc ranks

Breathe, Ensign, breathe...you definitely want to make LTJG and you can't do that if you're dead from suffocation...you know the ranks well, good job. Pulled a sea trip yet?

lol i guess i forgot how to use periods lol. i went on a mini sea cruise already

well, we don't refer to eachother by ranks that often, but when we do they will, i'm assuming this because they do with this other kid thats been a lance cpl for a little while

Back