what rank? - Page 25

--

May 23rd, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

Been promoted (like a month ago). Feels weird to test again...

Failed my leadership by one point (That sucks, but it was 2, the test key/test had an error)

Passed Aerospace by one point (I don't use the book to do my stuff)

Had done the SDA's Through C/Capt, and had Moral Leadership...

So now it is down to PT, and one more month to take the darned Leadership Test, and THEN I can take the second half of C/2d Lt, and only after doing just as much (minus SDA, cause they are all done) I can promote to C/1st Lt. So perhaps I'll drop a word on this thread in, oh...August?
May 23rd, 2006  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I'm still a C/2nd Lt, I have to do the leadership test, SDA and everything else 'cept for the aerospace test, CPFT, and all that fun stuff.

But, in two or three weeks (not totally sure about the time range) I'll be moving up from XO to C/CC. W00t, go me!
May 25th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Still considered a C/1Lt..Im gonna try for Flight Commander next year...
--
May 26th, 2006  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I have about four more things I need to do for C/1st Lt. Both SDAs, one leadership test, and AE mentor. Possibly AE mentor twice, but I'm not so sure. At least one SDA is more than half way done.
May 27th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

I think CAP is harder than JROTC to get promos and all that jazz...The only reason I'm a c/1lt is because I asked for and recieved the position of Saber Team Commander....I didn't have to take the tests or anything.
May 30th, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
I think CAP is harder than JROTC to get promos and all that jazz...The only reason I'm a c/1lt is because I asked for and recieved the position of Saber Team Commander....I didn't have to take the tests or anything.
I think I agree. Isn't it true that if you move down in position, you get busted down? In CAP the tests get pretty damn hard and VERY few reach C/Col (Like 1602 people as of 1964)
May 30th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Busted? Sorry if Im outta the loop, but whatcha talkin bout?
May 30th, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

If you are a Flight Commander one year, and then lose the job and get Flight Sergeant?
May 30th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Yep. Thats how it works...We had a C/Captain one semester, and the next he was a C/TSgt
May 30th, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Yep. Thats how it works...We had a C/Captain one semester, and the next he was a C/TSgt
Now why do I see a problem with that? IDK, but suppose a school with heavy student involvement began a unit. Does that mean one of the students would get C/Col?