what rank?

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Most of the time, we don't give out ranks untill the 2nd or 3rd week of school so we can evaluate new cadets and see how they would do in leadership positions...Sort of like an initiation into the corps.

We hold a mini-boot camp and all cadets who pass get promoted one rank and the honor cadets get promoted 2 ranks, but after that we wait until about december to give promotions unless someone is truly outstanding and recommended by an officer.

Still an Officer Cadet, but since I'm done my Basic Officer Training, I can be commissioned at any time.

i was promoted to c/ sgt major today, with the duties of a c/ sgt major also

was a big surprise for me, wasnt expecting it at all

C/PO2 in my NJROTC unit, the only sophmore who outranks me is a cheif...but hes the C/O's b:cen:, so it was kind of expected

In the JROTC I got promoted or hired as an X.O (Executive Officer). Haven't anybody know about this position? So far am doing really good at it!:m16:

When i was in High school Army Jrotc...I was A cadet Col because we have 4 schools with army Jortc and im in charge of em all :)))

But that was only for less hten a year before i moved off to college

As a ex-Cadet Lieutenant Junior Grade in Navy JROTC, I don't think there are Major Lieutenant General in Army, Marine, Navy, Air Force JROTC or even CAP
Oh, see, I'm in RPTLM where the ranking system's a bit different.

This unit wouldn't happen to have a website, would it? Just to see what it is that this unit does.

Or maybe you would care to enlighten us.

Today was our awards and promotions ceremony for our MCJROTC unit.
I was promoted from c/SgtMaj, to c/Maj, and I am now the battalion commander of the largest battalion our unit has ever had, in its over 20 year history.

Back