what rank?

cpl_clarke said:
What is the cadet:c/officer ratio? And is there adult officers to or are they just considered adult staff?

for MCJROTC, there is the SMI (senior Marine instructor) and he is an officer (ours is a major) then most units also have an MI, which is an enlisted rank (ours is a mst gunnery sgt)

the ratio, uhhh, for us bout 1:10 i guess

rotc boy said:
for MCJROTC, there is the SMI (senior Marine instructor) and he is an officer (ours is a major) then most units also have an MI, which is an enlisted rank (ours is a mst gunnery sgt)

the ratio, uhhh, for us bout 1:10 i guess

How many cadets and c/officers do you have on strength and how many adult staff members?

We have seven cadet officers and on record about thirty two cadets. Thirty nine with cadet officers. But never do all of them show up. So we're sort of top heavy in the brass section. But being called sir and being saluted rocks.

Cadet Staff Sergeant in Army JROTC

Last edited by a moderator:
cpl_clarke said:
How many cadets and c/officers do you have on strength and how many adult staff members?

2 adult staff, one officer, and one enlisted, probably about 70 cadets total i think

well its my first year in my schools AFJROTC program and i have made it up to a C/MSgt (E7) and by the end of next year i hope to be a cadet captain.

Love the lightsaber, serpent...I used to know how to do that in PhotoShop, but sadly the skill has been lost due to needing more of my brain for AP Chemistry and the like.

I am still a Chief. I passed all my Mitchell requerments in October, but then I was asked to be the First Sergeant at encampment, and so I will be as such until May. Then they said that if I do not promote in May, they will 2B my A$$ and I will be kicked out of CAP

Back