what rank?

Officer ranks are tough stuff...you'll get there, Fox!

And maybe you will, Navy Boy, not too sure about you...

(JK)...you've certainly been putting your crows to good use around here :p

c/Commander said:
Officer ranks are tough stuff...you'll get there, Fox!

And maybe you will, Navy Boy, not too sure about you...

(JK)...you've certainly been putting your crows to good use around here :p
I know ill make it up to C/PO1 this year and ill be an ensign or a chief next year depending on where they need me at,but im praying that ill get to be an officer next year.

C/PO3 in my NJROTC unit. I'm in my first year in the program in it is first semester, so it was A LOT of work getting there. The officers are talking about me getting meritous promotion this year=). I might be one of 8 in the history of my unit to get that honor.

revenant said:
C/PO3 in my NJROTC unit. I'm in my first year in the program in it is first semester, so it was A LOT of work getting there. The officers are talking about me getting meritous promotion this year=). I might be one of 8 in the history of my unit to get that honor.
Oh no not another C/PO3:hide:

This is one thing that has always confused me about cadets in the US. Is it possible for a cadet to make it into the officer ranks while they are still in training? In Canada, you must meet some of the same requirements as you do to join the Canadian Forces and you get an official commission in the CF. Is this the same there?

no, you can become a c/ officer, you get some shiny rank, you outrank most other cadets, and you get saluted, but thats all.

rotc boy said:
no, you can become a c/ officer, you get some shiny rank, you outrank most other cadets, and you get saluted, but thats all.
Hey don't forget they also get to push the lower rank people around.:)

rotc boy said:

And there's also that responsibility thing...

Back