what is the possibility of Alliance between India and china

karanmaster0007

You all know that India and china had already fought 1 war on 1962.but news also came that India want to become the part of shangai corporation {russia and } china . is their is any possibility ?

Oddly enough I think India joining the Shanghai Corporation would be a very shrewd move on their behalf as it would ratchet down border tensions and create possibly the largest trading economic block in the world.

Nothing surprises me these days. I never thought we would be joining the ranks of Russia but look where we are right now!

YEAH u are right

I think it might be the policy of India to go more near to china and let her know what china's intentions are , or one more thing can be there , in the shanghai corporation Russia is also member so India don't want to make Russia angry after all Russia is the major exporter of arms to India .

But that is just it, you have Russia with a reasonable technology level and a ton of un-tapped resources and China with a huge industrial base and population it makes a lot of sense for anyone in the region to be looking at the Shanghai Corporation for both military and economic security.

YES you are saying right, at least i think , but India is more near to Russia then china , china is also helping Pakistan in the supply of arms and missile programs , so it would be difficult to calculate the move of India . No country want war so i might be possible India is joining the shanghai corporation to make peace and harmony in the region , it is also important because India want himself to be seen as regional power ,at least .

YES you are saying right, at least i think , but India is more near to Russia then china , china is also helping Pakistan in the supply of arms and missile programs , so it would be difficult to calculate the move of India . No country want war so i might be possible India is joining the shanghai corporation to make peace and harmony in the region , it is also important because India want himself to be seen as regional power ,at least .

And akistan has quite some relationship with the USA on the military side as well. On the other hand india has still some good connections to the UK.
I actually dont think neither China nor india is interested in starting something that could easily go out of control. So, bot countries working together might be not such a bad idea. The Trio germany-France-UK works together as well, not without struggles and roblems, but I think nobody actually think they gonna be a treat to the world and I doubt china and/or india will be one as well.

And akistan has quite some relationship with the USA on the military side as well. On the other hand india has still some good connections to the UK.
I actually dont think neither China nor india is interested in starting something that could easily go out of control. So, bot countries working together might be not such a bad idea. The Trio germany-France-UK works together as well, not without struggles and roblems, but I think nobody actually think they gonna be a treat to the world and I doubt china and/or india will be one as well.
USA is trying to destroy Pakistan but thats on the side note, Germany-France-UK doesnt work at all, Germany wants to dominate EU, France is just France and UK is opposed to Germany with its balancing policies.

As for China-India both countries lack the flexibility and common interests to make something of it.

A economic relationship and a alliance of national defense is two different things. India is a major regional player in the area and the Chi-Coms know it. Getting into a business partnership is something that I see happening. Getting into a military alliance is not something I see happening.

The Chi-Coms don't want it and neither does India. Both are the biggest kids on the block and they will bump heads. I just don't see it happening. Previous news reports and current news reports continue to say that both don't trust each other.

Money is one thing.... border and natural resources are another. If India wants to get in on the market with Chi-Com labor or business partnership. That is going to happen period. But anything other then that? Not a chance. The US and the Soviets hated each other and still the Soviets and it's satellites bought good from the US. Wheat, Ham, fuel, etc....

Like I said.... business partners is possible. You can go into partnership with someone you hate. Happens all the time.

Even business partnerships aren't exactly warm and fuzzy relationships.
They can do business together with the knives ready to go at each other all the same.

Back