What to pack

cpl_clarke

Does anyone know what exactly your supposed to bring in your webbing and rucksack according to CF regs? My friend managed to pick up a pamphlet listing the required kit and im wondering if anyone knows where i might be able to find that online or if you know.

If you could get back to me as quick as possible that would be great as i have an FTX tomorrow.

Cheers.

I would do that but i have until 4 o'clock today to find out otherwise i would have just gone down to the armouries and picked up a pamphlet myself or i would have asked one of the reserves. But since time is limited i thought id ask here because im sure there must be canadian soldiers who regularly post on this site.

Anyways if you guys can help that would be great.

Well...this is what we've got for our standards here at Richelieu Squadron:

Webbing:

In the Butt pack: Full rain suit, combat gloves with liners, flashlight, foot powder, suntan lotion, lip chap, and rope with carabiner. Also canteen in the canteen pouch.

Rucksack:

Full personal cleaning kit, extra set of combat uniform, extra pair of boots, 4 seasons jacket (preferably w/o liner), sleeping bag valise complete with; sleeping bag (inner and outer), ground sheet, liner, hood, and bivy bag. Plus the air mattress.

It's far from the full fighting order that Infantry troops have, but since we don't have the necessary equipment for the full fighting order...it's what we use.

Back