What do you own?

They may be for Lazy people if you live in a Tiny country, but for those of us who Live in places like Canada, a Car is a must...

MilidarUSMC said:
a car is a must in Camp Penleton, taht is if you want to pick up a female :)

Are you at the EAF over by 21 & 22 Area? Stay away from the Meat Market and the "Widows" at the Del Mar E-Club Hard Charger :lol:

Pete031 said:
They may be for Lazy people if you live in a Tiny country, but for those of us who Live in places like Canada, a Car is a must...

Yes I live in a tiny country, and in a tiny town, a town that isn't in the world map so a car isn't needed here. I ride a bicycle about 20 kilometers in day just to get to work and back home...that takes me out of town every day :D
Nonetheless I did own a car not so long ago, an Audi 80, and that thing is as old as I am :D

I own a 1998 Honda Civic EX.

I was going to purchase a 2005 Honda Civic EX Hybrid, but since I'm suppose to be deploying in the fall, I'm just going to wait until I return and will probably be able to pay cash for it instead of financing.

I've been keeping my eye on a 90s mustang, not sure what year but it caught my eye pretty quickly after I'd seen it.

2004 F-150 Extended cab with a V6 and auto trans. I really wish we, Dallas/Ft.Worth, had a good public transportation system, that is my dream.

A 1996 Opel Corsa, what is not really a car. It's more like a disease.

My dream is a 1964 Mustang Convestible

I think that one or two of you would think twice on just what size of car the purchased if they paying the British rate for Gas....which is hovering just on $10.00 a gallon.

Well, it's getting pretty bad here now too... Over a dollar a litre and for the most part of the country people have to drive long distances to get to work. And in the Winter you want something more substantial than a bike or small car.

Back