July 11th, 2014  
dadsgirl

"Presto" by Rush
Really cool song
If I could wave my magic wand...
July 12th, 2014  
Sara

Pearl Jam ~ Come Back

...pulled this out of the vault for all my friends here, especially the ones I haven't seen in a while...

July 12th, 2014  
dadsgirl

BBC TV on in the living room. I'm not there, but it's on.
--
Boots
July 13th, 2014  
Sara

Sara Bareilles, 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road'....simply lovely, and the video is amazing.

July 14th, 2014  
Sara

A soul music vocal group~~Stylistics ~~'Stone in Love with You'~~(1972)
"You might say that all I do is dream my life away.. I guess it's true 'cause I'm stone in love with you..."

July 15th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Robbie Williams singing"Let Love be Your Energy"

-I discovered him on a BBC America show. Verve, talent (to me handsome also)
July 16th, 2014  
Sara

Beatles ~ 'Obladi Oblada' ~ Listen and watch.......the beginning, and the images; Penguins, squirrels, deer, cats, dogs, owls, a bear sitting at a picnic table.The members of the Beatles weren't particularly fond of this song, included on the White Album in 1968. It wasn't released as a single in the US and UK until 1976.

the video is a trip to watch...
July 17th, 2014  
Sara

The Temptations~~ 'My Girl' ~~ Released Christmas of 1964 and becoming their first number one single, and is today their signature song.

July 22nd, 2014  
Sara

The Temptations, 'Just My Imagination' from their 1971 album entitled 'Skies the Limit'

"Every night on my knees I pray Dear Lord, hear my plea.. don't ever let another take her love away or I will surely die.....her love is heavenly, her arms enfold me, I hear a tender rhapsody, but in reality..she doesn't even know me...just my imagination once again.."

July 22nd, 2014  
The Highway Man

Sat listening to BBC Radio 2 breakfast show. I must be getting old, it used to be the Radio 1 breakfast show!