What Are You Listening To Right Now - Page 771




 
--
Boots
 
February 19th, 2013  
hawky94
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
I could probably hook you up with one of Mrs CF's MILF friends?
WOOT! Cheers bro!
February 19th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
I just hope you've got the balls (literally) and the stamina for a MILF.
February 19th, 2013  
hawky94
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
I just hope you've got the balls (literally) and the stamina for a MILF.
Me too!
--
Boots
February 19th, 2013  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
I just hope you've got the balls (literally) and the stamina for a MILF.
Are you talking about yourself?
February 19th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawky94
Me too!
So do they!
February 19th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Are you talking about yourself?
Certainly not. Mrs CF is proof of that (although she's technically not a MILF)
February 19th, 2013  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Certainly not. Mrs CF is proof of that (although she's technically not a MILF)

So what abbreviation do you use to describe what she is?
February 19th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
So what abbreviation do you use to describe what she is?
WILF or SILF.
February 19th, 2013  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
WILF or SILF.
I will tell her that and you will get your axx.....
February 19th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
I will tell her that and you will get your axx.....
Yes please!