--
Boots

October 23rd, 2012  
The Highway Man

No subtitles I'm afraid.

October 23rd, 2012  
Capt Frogman

No subtitles required!

I'll happily translate for anyone that has difficulties with the language being used. Geordie is my 3rd language after Scottish and then English!

(Mrs CF is a geordie - it's a sexy accent ).
October 23rd, 2012  
The Highway Man

I suppose the fact that they're a canny pair of lassies hadn't escaped your attention either?
--
Boots
October 23rd, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
I suppose the fact that they're a canny pair of lassies hadn't escaped your attention either?
That was the first thing I noticed! The one at the front is the fittest!

Muckle canny as they say in geordieland.
October 23rd, 2012  
Sara

For Big Tex. For those of you who aren't familiar, he had a bad year and became a little 'hot under the collar' this year. I'm sure next year we'll have a fresh new cowboy standing in his place. Rest in peace Big Tex with all your memories. There will be plenty more to make as a new generation is here to stay. Not to replace the old, but to usher in a new age of technology which is not so new after all.

October 24th, 2012  
hawky94

October 24th, 2012  
rattler

Still following up on Nina Hagen, came across this one, from Gaetano Donizetti's Lucia di Lammermoor: “Il dolce suono”, sung by Albanian soprano Inva Mula, while the role of Diva Plavalaguna was played by French actress Maïwenn Le Besco.

From Opera to Trance on an instant... Did not like the movie, but the soundtrack, yes...!

Enjoy!

Rattler
October 24th, 2012  
Sara

Nice dreds for a white girl.
October 25th, 2012  
rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Nice dreds for a white girl.
Wow, that is really an unexpected take on things.. Had a good laugh, kind of made my day...!

OTOH, she´s rather blue, ain´t she? Here´s to all blue ladies out there...

Enjoy!

Rattler

October 26th, 2012  
hawky94