What Are You Listening To Right Now - Page 755

--
Boots

October 21st, 2012  
The Highway Man

It's the kind of incidents myself and CF encounter routinely in our day job!
October 21st, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
It's the kind of incidents myself and CF encounter routinely in our day job!
No matter how many you've dealt with, they never get any easier.

I've not had any fatalities recently, but dealt with a very bad smash just the other day.
October 21st, 2012  
The Highway Man

Same here, haven't attended a fatal for quite a while. The last death I dealt with was the neighbours son who got hung in his bunkbed.
--
Boots
October 22nd, 2012  
The Highway Man

Listening to Susanna Hoffs - formally of The Bangles. I think the guys on the forum will appreciate this vid.

October 22nd, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Listening to Susanna Hoffs - formally of The Bangles. I think the guys on the forum will appreciate this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAd-kqMsBJs
I'm not complaining!
October 22nd, 2012  
The Highway Man

I didn't think you would, what's to complain about? hot chick wearing very little - win win situation to me.
October 22nd, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
I didn't think you would, what's to complain about? hot chick wearing very little - win win situation to me.
No need to make me sound like a pervert!

She's wearing a bit too much if I'm being really honest.

Seen what she looks like these days? She's got better with age.
October 22nd, 2012  
rattler

Hawky, life is a *****. Sincerely sorry for your loss.

Nightwish, first time ever I heard of them, great tune, great voice! reminds me a bit of Nina Hagen (very controversial German singer that came from the cold long before the wall crashed, did opera, jazz, rock, punk, metal: you name it, always on the limits, with an amazing voice range, but also a political animal with a message, a Lady Gaga long before the Marketing Guys even had started to contemplate such concept...).

Some stuff she did in English that I like from her (95% is German, and generally much better than her US adventure):

Her (traditional) "Habanera" from Bizets Carmen surely one of the better interpretations, her hardcore and ounk ones are classics (Detroit, Tokio, Montreux, all on youtube)...:

Enjoy! (or not... )

Rattler
October 22nd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
No need to make me sound like a pervert!

She's wearing a bit too much if I'm being really honest.

Seen what she looks like these days? She's got better with age.

I'm sorry to tell you this, CF. It is damn too late for that, you are already viewed as a pervert, I like that
October 22nd, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
I'm sorry to tell you this, CF. It is damn too late for that, you are already viewed as a pervert, I like that
I'll take that as a compliment then?