I3BrigPvSk

And now to something totally different

January 22nd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

January 22nd, 2012  
03USMC

January 22nd, 2012  
senojekips

Another real Rock and Roll song that just missed the cutoff.

How can they call this pussy stuff today "Rock 'n' Roll",.... this is Rock 'n' Roll.

Rockin' Rollin' Clementine - Col Joye
January 22nd, 2012  
senojekips

Ahhh,... the memories....

Meanwhile at the other end of the scale were such songs as this one below. One of my mates had an HMV Nippergram, record player, hardly portable but perhaps lugable,... a real 'lectric one no less, he was the talk of the town among us kids. He'd wait until his ol' man was sitting inside peacefully reading the paper, then go out to his bedroom and bung on "Surfin' Bird", full blast.

Surfin' Bird - by The Trashmen

"Turn that Bloody thing down"!....

Wow!, for a little man, he had a voice that would make any Goonnery Instructor blush with envy.
January 23rd, 2012  
Sara

One of his best.

Another to put your own meaning, hide love? Maybe, maybe not.

Senojekips,
Wow, memories..so true. I would love to find another one of those tables. My collection is getting dusty.
January 23rd, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetSarah
One of his best.
Senojekips,
Wow, memories..so true. I would love to find another one of those tables. My collection is getting dusty.
Several years ago I bought a new turntable so I could digitise my collection, it ended up costing me as much as a reasonable quality stereo system.
January 24th, 2012  
senojekips

Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
January 26th, 2012  
Sara

My computer needs a "flu shot". You know...those "anti-virus" downloads sold over the internet> the dirty streets are corrupting it.
It's sad when you can't even enjoy the music with so many interruptions.
Any suggestions?

Beautiful music to share here.