What Are You Listening To Right Now - Page 718

--
Boots

January 12th, 2012  
senojekips

Did anyone notice?...

When you first see Serge and Heintje together Serge is taller, in the last shot where they are both together on the floor, Heintje is taller even though Serge is wearing high heeled boots.

Serge was barely 147 cms tall.
January 12th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Did anyone notice?...

When you first see Serge and Heintje together Serge is taller, in the last shot where they are both together on the floor, Heintje is taller even though Serge is wearing high heeled boots.

Serge was barely 147 cms tall.
I did, but I view the majority as short, but I am 191cm
January 12th, 2012  
KevinTheCynic

This is one that I listen to a lot on my mp3 player at the moment although this YouTube clip is a live version from when the singer (Iain "Fred" Smith) was in Afghanistan. He'd been in Afghanistan as a member (diplomat) of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs.

It's a song about Aussies in Uruzgan province in Australian story-telling style but it probably applies to all the troops from the coalition forces in Afghanistan. I like it for the traditional instruments.

P.S. I know some of the lyrics aren't too clear in this rendition so if you're interested, the lyrics can be found here
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/9136443
--
Boots
January 12th, 2012  
danielcrowe

Sammy Hagar - Voa
January 13th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

January 14th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

January 16th, 2012  
Sara

Maybe this will help someone sleep tonight. One of my favorites.
January 16th, 2012  
rattler

Madam, you just made my evening... .

It is 8 degrees here in the house (zero outside), my fire place still is not connected (and none of you would want to see a photo of me right now, all wrapped up in jackets and blankets as you freeze rapidly if not moving, as in front of the comp), and it is time to go to bed. And while we are at heavily descending moon right now, this song you posted is one of my favorites, same as the one(s) that I post below...

If you have a chance, check out the movie from 2003 that gave the name to AVs soundtrack, one of the more beatiful I have seen in my life, about what makes a leader, adolsescence, love, hopes, sadness, forgiveness and the meaning of life...

I hope somebody else finds sleep on those, even if you dont live on an island like myself...!

Enjoy the vids and the music (or not),

Rattler
January 17th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk