What Are You Listening To Right Now - Page 710

--
Boots

October 11th, 2011  
bigcanada813

Just finished listening to the latest Big O & Dukes Show episode. Why these guys won't get picked back up by a radio station out here is beyond me.
http://hw.libsyn.com/p/2/0/4/204b6c8...&l_mid=2736340
October 11th, 2011  
rattler

could not leave you sola, madam...

Listening currently to Rick Wakeman dissecting his own compositions on piano: As I came off age with "Yes" those songs are imprinted to the last detail in my brain and now - compared to the band versions of the early 70s - the layout becomes much clearer and Wakemans unique technique makes it a breathtakingly beautiful experience to hear those classic songs like this. As one of the comments says: There were times when Rock Bands had some real muiscians in them...

Enjoy!

Rattler
October 11th, 2011  
captiva303

--
Boots
October 12th, 2011  
Sara

I know exactly what you mean Rattler, the songs do seem to stay with you. I believe it's a blessing in disguise. One of my dreams is to learn piano, this will happen before I lose it. God willing

This is good one...great lyrics.

October 12th, 2011  
Chief Bones

I am watching/listening to Shadow Man with Steven Seagal.
October 13th, 2011  
rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetSarah
This is good one...great lyrics.

Pearl Jam: Yellow Ledbetter (Awesome Live Version) - YouTube
This song has always been a mystery for me, probably my English is just not good enough to grab the subtle underlying meaning (though I have a hunch, intuitively, that it has to do with somebody having lost somebody, probably in war).

I dont like the song layout, but I do like the guitar (when he goes into detail), a bit Hendrix-like.

Myself, currently listening to a wonderful George Duke piece: Buffalo Soldiers.

Cannot find a video for it, so straight from my machine:

http://todos-contra-matias.net/temp/...20Soldiers.mp3

Enjoy,

Rattler
October 15th, 2011  
namvet

October 15th, 2011  
namvet