What Are You Listening To Right Now - Page 705

July 10th, 2011  
@ Seno:

@ PoetSarah

(Assumed) Madam,

I am feeling still bad for not having complied my obligation with you.

This said, and begging your pardon for my failure to comply, I am more than often flabbergasted about on what similar ways we seem to choose music that we like to listen to. (Shameless auto promotion coming up... Let me direct you to my post on another (mil) forum about the song, the artist and my POV about the background here, just a few weeks ago: http://www.warandtactics.com/smf/the...0526/#msg20526 Skip to the third song, maybe this is a part of my answers to your questions (and actually probably a LL, might be I should have to learn, now that my days are counted in single digits, to take things on in portions every day rather than to address the whole subject in a lengthy essay foreseen for a future that probably wont exist).

Anyway, and not to highjack the thread completely (and as I seem to recall you like guitar artists in Blues), a Spanish Variant: "Vargas Blues Band" with a piece (shortest interview in the middle, then the badass solo) that has not to feel shy in order to compete with SRVīs"Flood down in Texas", and, yes, Javier Vargas *is* a "guitar Hero"):

Rattler (with all due apologies)

Originally Posted by PoetSarah
No idea who the band is Rattler...

A little thought for the moment. Maybe you'll understand.. maybe not.

Hope so though

Reminded me of this:
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream

YouTube - ‪Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers‬‏

Not my taste but it suited the moment for some special reason.
July 19th, 2011  
Senojekips, I'll see your flower and raise you two "Dies Irae"...

Lonnie Courtney Clay
July 20th, 2011  
Chief Bones

I'm listening to (and watching), Property Virgins .....
July 24th, 2011  
You have no obligation except to enjoy your music. Why listen to anything else?
I believe most of us..(may be wrong) are playing the same.

July 27th, 2011  
This to poetSarah, its what I am listening to right now:

Madam, as this is probably my last post for a while, my "voice of the year 2011": Diana Navarro, a multi-faceted artist (apart form singer also sculptor and photographer), singing everything from Jazz to Opera.

First an appetizer (around min 2:30 in the vid maybe it becomes clear why my choice fell on her), "Sola" (Alone). After this, 2nd, probably the best form to present a voice: Acapella (from an interview where I first heard her). 3rd then is her version (in Spanish of course: "Padre nuestro que estas en el cielo...") of the Lordīs prayer, "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name...".

Enjoy, or not!

Rattler, (not voluntarily) out.
July 30th, 2011  

sola with comforter
July 31st, 2011  

Charlene - I've never been to me

Just in case your throat is tight now, cheer up! With :

Sam The Sham & Pharaohs - Wooly Bully

Lonnie Courtney Clay
July 31st, 2011  
I'm listening to one of my favorite radio programs, Classic Chuck with Classic Country on KCYE FM here in Las Vegas. Every Sunday morning from 6 to 10am PDT. You can hear it via live stream.
August 7th, 2011  
For the impatient barstewards among you, cut straight to 0.50

Dedicated to our Italian members.

Va Pensiero, from Nabucco