What Are You Listening To Right Now - Page 641

--
Boots

November 23rd, 2009  
rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
From Texas to Espana...Thank you!!! besitos!!!!
Much appreciated, always glad to hear I have been of help to make some of your your 10 mins, Ma´am...

Quote:
...Rattler this the best yet jam that you've posted!!!
What can I say? *That*, from *you*!? Sorry to have lost out on your expectations before, will try to improve...

As stated before, I believe "Jam" has a lot in common with sex (not that straightforward maybe, make it "erotic" rather), so, as there are so many versions to live that part of our life, I also can relate to this one, *jam* for me (as this was just the way I lived for 20 yrs...), "Cultured Pearls", a German band:

Long Distance Love, and you´re On The Edge? Turn up volume well and enjoy!

Too short this song, really...

Quote:
WOW!!..........I dont think there are any other artists that can be compared to Stevie...
Actually, there are (and many young ones, upcoming geniuses, just one example):

Steve Vai Jam

And, of cause, Raimundo Amador, the Spanish Answer to Hendrix (actually, a Flamenco God! here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=797hmwyEu58 with legendary Camarón as singer, the vid is probably 1978+ ?), as a "blue"ser he lifted the expressions "sexy guitar" and "jamming" to a new level in his time, about 50% of the Rock formations today here are based on his legend:

An Raimundo Amador Jam (2009, he is old now and not what he was in the ´80s, but still amazing even in a promo shoot)

... or here with BB King in a tender blues piece (but who says tender sex has to be bad by definition?):

Raimundo Amador with The Blues Master BB King

Enough now,

getting too exited....

Rattler

P.S.: I first ever took notice of Raimundo Amador when I performed with "Summit" at a Blues Fesitval in Mannheim, Germany, and he looked like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-pxPmpdkhA&NR=1, a guy of 15 or 16 years that nobody in Germany had heard about before, but who left us all present "boca abierta" ("open mouthed") for his way to touch a guitar... (he is the young one in the vid from ´80, the other is his older brother Rafael)
November 24th, 2009  
wolfen

Radio FM99 to be exact
November 24th, 2009  
sky2979

LOL...Awsome...just Awsome.....hope to see more of these postings....gracias cielo...besitos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
Raimundo Amador with The Blues Master BB King

--
Boots
November 24th, 2009  
sky2979

Shakira.........."Las de la Intuicion"........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO3CNrLP4io
November 24th, 2009  
rattler

Quote:
LOL...Awsome...just Awsome.....hope to see more of these postings....gracias cielo...besitos...

Your wish is my order as always, sweet princess:

Not straightforward Reggae, not straightforward Flamenco, it´s a bit of both of it, and jamming:

"Ay qué gustito pá mis orejas (pegadito entre tus piernas)", Raimundo Amador

I love the "Ayyyy!" bit, especially the way the other singer performs it...

... no te oigo bien...?!

Raimundo in Flamenco/Reggae Mode

A bit older, but as good, referring to San Antonio and San Fernando: "Fúmala!" ("Me is killing the tobacco, the tobacco of your skin... "), same style with the key phrase of traditional Spanish Life: "...la prisa mata de prisa... yo no quiero correr..."

Raimundo in Flamenco/Reggae Mode once more

Enjoy (or not)

Rattler
November 24th, 2009  
major liability

Listening to the album "...I Care Because You Do," by Aphex Twin. I love his stuff.
November 24th, 2009  
wolfen

News again
November 25th, 2009  
senojekips

Habanera - Maria Callas.

Habanera, Maria Callas
November 25th, 2009  
sky2979

Como siempre....awsome....I had never heard of Rai...I think he just got a new fan.. lol....gracias cielo...lindo me encanto...besos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
Your wish is my order as always, sweet princess:

Raimundo in Flamenco/Reggae Mode

Rattler
November 25th, 2009  
sky2979

Kelly Clarkson..."My life would suck without you"....lol....she's so cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TJ_RrxR9UQ