What Are You Listening To Right Now - Page 602




 
--
Boots
 
August 1st, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Selena R.I.P.... "Disco Meldley"....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAQxIDX6BA
August 1st, 2009  
Jilly
 
 
Yes, R.I.P Selena

Right now Shaina Twain is playing - 'If you're not in it for love:'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w59FTrqBKK8
August 2nd, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly
Yes, R.I.P Selena

Right now Shaina Twain is playing - 'If you're not in it for love:'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w59FTrqBKK8
You like selena???? cool, cool,

I love shania she's so freaking talented and beautiful...Her Ex-husband is a total jackass....how can someone leave someone as beautiful as Shania???? I just dont get it??? ....sigh..anyway cool song...
--
Boots
August 2nd, 2009  
Solideo
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
You like selena???? cool, cool,

I love shania she's so freaking talented and beautiful...Her Ex-husband is a total jackass....how can someone leave someone as beautiful as Shania???? I just dont get it??? ....sigh..anyway cool song...
Thatīs like comparing bacon with speed (itīs not valid saying a pig with pepper in ass running in the highway). We donīt know how she is at home, perhaps canīt stand her even her dog.
August 2nd, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solideo
Thatīs like comparing bacon with speed (itīs not valid saying a pig with pepper in ass running in the highway). We donīt know how she is at home, perhaps canīt stand her even her dog.

You know you're right....Being beautiful isn't everything....People are diffrent, at home versus work, and out there in society....I've met beautiful men, who are total jackasses, and I'm like how can someone soooooo beautiful be so stupid, ??? Just can't stand the person regardless of their beauty.....sigh..anyway....I guess no one witnesses what happends behind closed doors....
August 2nd, 2009  
Solideo
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
You know you're right....Being beautiful isn't everything....People are diffrent, at home versus work, and out there in society....I've met beautiful men, who are total jackasses, and I'm like how can someone soooooo beautiful be so stupid, ??? Just can't stand the person regardless of their beauty.....sigh..anyway....I guess no one witnesses what happends behind closed doors....
You caught it.
August 2nd, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solideo
You caught it.

LOL...."gracias"..thank you....I'm learning, don't ya think?? lol...
August 2nd, 2009  
Solideo
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
LOL...."gracias"..thank you....I'm learning, don't ya think?? lol...
You learnt time ago, simply u forget thing sometimes. Not much more than others do. We are humans, so a trauma to Darwinīs theorema. How can we be the dominant specie when we act so oftenly like neirds?

Now music, you would like the second one

ACDC. Twoīs up



Marea. Corazón de mimbre


Enjoy...or not
August 2nd, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
You're right, I liked this second one thanks for reminding me about life happenings....sigh...."thats life huh"...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Solideo
You learnt time ago, simply u forget thing sometimes. Not much more than others do. We are humans, so a trauma to Darwinīs theorema. How can we be the dominant specie when we act so oftenly like neirds?

Now music, you would like the second one


Marea. Corazón de mimbre


Enjoy...or not
August 2nd, 2009  
Alenoor
 
 
Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar