What Are You Listening To Right Now - Page 596

--
Boots

July 26th, 2009  
rattler

Well, what can I say?

I just *love* Rock n Roll, according how itīs presented:

And this here is definitely a way of presentation I can approve of...

Rattler
July 26th, 2009  
Solideo

Joan Jett

I like much more this one, in the other video only drink water, I like the hard side.

Anyway ifmusic is good the video is not so important, close your eyes and listen to the music

Venus

July 26th, 2009  
rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solideo
Anyway if music is good the video is not so important, close your eyes and listen to the music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TplLbo6oN6o

Ah, memories! (and, jfdr, I am not just responding, actually listening to it right now... )

This song is actually the first one I seriously (means hair-, head-, body- and booty shaking) started dancing with... of cause, to the original 1969 Dutch "Shocking Blue" version (which I still - not looking at the vid as you recommend - find much more powerful than the Bananarama or Moore versions, a pity Mariska Veres died of cancer 2007...) - crack up the volume a bit -:

Shocking Blue 1969 (oh god, they really did play backs *soooo* obviously then...not even cables!), "Venus"

And then, a very (but *very*!) different jazz version that Mariska did (a gem!) just a few weeks before her death, her "last recording":

Maiska Veres of Shocking Blue 2007, "Venus"

Wait until Amadine B discovers there is no copyright on this song (like on the other song I danced to at that time: The slow versions where you could perfect your grappling techniques... )...

Amadine B, "With a little help..."

Rattler (with kindof a tear)
--
Boots
July 27th, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler

Some for Sky again, in her current state of affairs might just like them:

Guess youīre worth it? :)

Enjoy,

Rattler

Freakin Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all Rattler, Thank you so much!!! "Gracias cielo, eres lo maximo"...You're the greatest!...

P.S. I love ABBA..lol.
July 27th, 2009  
Solideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
Ah, memories! (and, jfdr, I am not just responding, actually listening to it right now... )

This song is actually the first one I seriously (means hair-, head-, body- and booty shaking) started dancing with... of cause, to the original 1969 Dutch "Shocking Blue" version (which I still - not looking at the vid as you recommend - find much more powerful than the Bananarama or Moore versions, a pity Mariska Veres died of cancer 2007...) - crack up the volume a bit -:

Shocking Blue 1969 (oh god, they really did play backs *soooo* obviously then...not even cables!), "Venus"

And then, a very (but *very*!) different jazz version that Mariska did (a gem!) just a few weeks before her death, her "last recording":

Maiska Veres of Shocking Blue 2007, "Venus"

Rattler (with kindof a tear)
Yesss, you are the box uf music surprises Mate. I have liked both these. Typical music to joint (or join), sorry for my English, I have not the dictionary nearby.

Anyway I donīt believe you have closed your eyes inn the poppy version

Cheers
July 27th, 2009  
Solideo

LZ- Whole lotta love... A song that makes you fly in "good conditions"

The dogīs bollocks song

This donīt need such special conditions

Another nice one
July 27th, 2009  
rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Freakin Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all Rattler, Thank you so much!!! "Gracias cielo, eres lo maximo"...You're the greatest!...

P.S. I love ABBA..lol.
Wow, what an elogy! What can I say...? Youīre really unique...

Amandine B. - from her first solo presentation in the "Nouvelle Star" concourse (the equivalent to "American Idol") - skip the first minute

Thanks, love!

Rattler
July 27th, 2009  
Team Infidel

U2...........
July 27th, 2009  
rattler

Switching to Canada for a sec:

Ariane Moffat, "Je Veux Tout"(I want it all)

Translated lyrics:

Quote:
I want everything
You and others too
With the four corners of my life
On the hearts, there is no price
I want all here and now.

I want everything
The clear image and the blurred one
On the unlimited feelings
I work for the love without appointment
I want to fly without being captured.