What Are You Listening To Right Now - Page 584




 
--
Boots
 
July 8th, 2009  
rattler
 
 
I do understand why the guy needs oxygen supplied...

Rattler
July 8th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
I love this song!!! Soulja Boy...."KISS ME THRU THA PHONE"!!!! MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhwQay4QiOw
July 8th, 2009  
rattler
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
I love this song!!! Soulja Boy...."KISS ME THRU THA PHONE"!!!! MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhwQay4QiOw
No offense meant, seriously, but I guess you would feel just great in Palma...

Rattler

P.S. In Summer... R.
--
Boots
July 8th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Rattler this is one of my most favorites....."Historia Entre Tus Dedos"...ummm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp16CKQqMAA


"With you" Chris Brown....like it...brings back memories....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqumjziPTzk
July 8th, 2009  
rattler
 
 
Stumbled over this one which I havent listened to for a long time in a research about Flamenco (Morente/Lagartija Nick "Omega"), still a valid and great piece after so many years! (gotta click on the YouTube Logo as insertion is disabled):

Leonard Cohen "First We Take Manhattan..."


Enjoy,

Rattler
July 8th, 2009  
rattler
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Rattler this is one of my most favorites....."Historia Entre Tus Dedos"...ummm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp16CKQqMAA


"With you" Chris Brown....like it...brings back memories....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqumjziPTzk
And one of mine, but (I really hate to say it, costs me to utter the words... arrrggghhh... ... IN ITALIAN!!!)...

Seriously, if ever a melody had been written for the Italian language, then it was this one...

Just compare (and you will probalby agreewith me), same singer, same arrangement, same song (but in Italian):

Gianluca Grignani-La Mia Storia Tra Le Dita


Rattler
July 8th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Bachata is another Latin dance...its hot, intimate, passionate, and super sexy!!!! Watch the dance and listen to this..."Monchy y Alexandra" the song is "No Es Una Novela"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W58KVcBTZYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
And one of mine, but (I really hate to say it, costs me to utter the words... arrrggghhh... ... IN ITALIAN!!!)...

Seriously, if ever a melody had been written for the Italian language, then it was this one...

Just compare (and you will probalby agreewith me), same singer, same arrangement, same song (but in Italian):

Gianluca Grignani-La Mia Storia Tra Le Dita


Rattler
OMG!!! I can still tell what's being said...Italian is so much like Spanish, ahhhh, it's beautiful!!! I love it!!!! lol.....
July 8th, 2009  
rattler
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Bachata is another Latin dance...its hot, intimate, passionate, and super sexy!!!! Watch the dance and listen to this..."Monchy y Alexandra" the song is "No Es Una Novela"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W58KVcBTZYA

Ouch.

Modern times, www.internet.com and stuff: We havent even met yet properly and they have a vid of us up already???

Where has the world come to... Scary!

Rattler
July 8th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
Ouch.

Modern times, www.internet.com and stuff: We havent even met yet properly and they have a vid of us up already???

Where has the world come to... Scary!

Rattler

Hahahhahahahahhaa!!!! Actually I'm a damn good bachata dancer, don't ya think???..*wink* our secret ay????
July 9th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Shakira!!!! and Alejandro Sanz!!! lol..... "La Tortura" It's an awsome video!!! Sexy too!! lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yChT7ZgHbbk