The Other Guy

Parklife
Blur
June 3rd, 2009  
sky2979

La Quinta Estacion...........hell ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solideo

Totally Awsome Solideo!!!!! Hadn't heard these in a ****en long time.....brings back memories.....wait...I was in diapers when this came out....hahahhahahaa!!!
June 3rd, 2009  
CHcaptianabby

hey beautiful the solids!
June 3rd, 2009  
Solideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979

Totally Awsome Solideo!!!!! Hadn't heard these in a ****en long time.....brings back memories.....wait...I was in diapers when this came out....hahahhahahaa!!!
I was in Donnington Park in that Maiden tour "Seventh son of a Seventh son", in summer 88. Played Helloween, Guns and Roses, Megadeth, David Lee Roth (with Steve Vai), Kiss and Iron Maiden.

Lovely tour 1 day pissed in Paris and 3 days totally pissed in London the days before...sorry dear but you weren´t in diapers at that time you were 8 years old, at that age probably you had done such a terrible things as stealing toys to your brothers or had broken any jar and said the cat was guilty
June 3rd, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solideo
I was in Donnington Park in that Maiden tour "Seventh son of a Seventh son", in summer 88. Played Helloween, Guns and Roses, Megadeth, David Lee Roth (with Steve Vai), Kiss and Iron Maiden.

Lovely tour 1 day pissed in Paris and 3 days totally pissed in London the days before...sorry dear but you weren´t in diapers at that time you were 8 years old, at that age probably you had done such a terrible things as stealing toys to your brothers or had broken any jar and said the cat was guilty

Hahahhahahahahaha!!!! **** you know my age....damn...hahahahhahahaha!!! Que bello!!!! Your wise...thought I could get my age past you..lol.