May 9th, 2009  
sky2979

She's pretty cool....like her
May 9th, 2009  
pixiedustboo

The dryer......
May 9th, 2009  
aprilangel

a delightful Cyndi Lauper song...have a brilliant one...Cheers!

--
Boots
May 9th, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilangel
a delightful Cyndi Lauper song...have a brilliant one...Cheers!

LOL, I like her...
May 9th, 2009  
aprilangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
LOL, I like her...
Me too. I'd not listened to this song of hers for ages, but some younger family members of mine reminded me yesterday that I used to sing it round the house, brought tears to my eyes actually (and likely theirs' having to listen to me singing that is haha!).

It's Mothers Day here, so just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to my Mum. Am now listening to a song she has sung to me many a time, I will always love you. ...Cheers!
May 9th, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Me too. I'd not listened to this song of hers for ages, but some younger family members of mine reminded me yesterday that I used to sing it round the house, brought tears to my eyes actually (and likely theirs have to listen to me singing that is haha!).

It's Mothers Day here, so just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to my Mum. Am now listening to a song she has sung to me many a time, I will always love you. ...Cheers!
Mother's Day!!!! yay!!! congrats to your mum ha! I dont have a mother no longer but...I am one my children made cards and pictures for me!!! its still saturday here,...tomorrow I'll be having cereal in bed made by my kid's ha!.....thanks april, you always share cool stuff!
May 10th, 2009  
aprilangel

Me wishing a very happy Mothers Day to my remarkable & upstanding friend Sky while she follows her beautiful heart, your wonderful!...Cheers!

May 10th, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Me wishing a very happy Mothers Day to my remarkable & upstanding friend Sky while she follows her beautiful heart, your wonderful!...Cheers!

April, once again I am humbled by your beautiful comments...thank you so much friend,.. for showering me with your thoughts, and attention...This song is truly beautiful,....*wipes tears*... you always choose the perfect and adequiet song for every purpose sincerely, and truly I thank you from the bottom of my heart....*sniff, sniff* "Que bella" (Your wonderful)...
May 12th, 2009  
aprilangel

Thank you the very same Sky, your welcome and i am happy that you had a wonderful Mothers Day. Cheers my friend!
May 12th, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Thank you the very same Sky, your welcome and i am happy that you had a wonderful Mothers Day. Cheers my friend!
I havent seen anymore videos????? LOL, you need to share more lol ..dont work so hard, I know you've been busy lol