What Are You Listening To Right Now

Oh my. LOL. I've been an oldies fan for as long as...Probably around...'97. Yea...That sounds right. But I've recently gotten into heavy metal too. Good stuff there as well.

Eagles- One Of These Nights. Im in an Eagles mood.

I'm surprised I havn't been a fan longer, since my dad has seen all these people in concert: Journey, Beatles, Elvis, QUEENNNNN, Bad Company, and others I can't remember.

More than a feeling- Boston

RIP Freddie

Yea...Dads list includes Led Zeppelin(jealous much?!) Journey, Queen, Pink Floyd, Phil Collins, Eagles(jealous much?!?!again!), Aerosmith, and others. The first time he told me I said "I was SO born in the wrong time!" LOL

Janies Got a Gun-Aerosmith

The bass part at the beginning...muahahahahaha

He looks so wasted singing that song...god but then again how else do you sing a song that gives you messages when you play it backwards? :D

Immigrant Song- Led Zeppelin

Bohemian Rhapsody is much better, AND they didn't have to get so wasted to sing it either...

Look at this video, he's completely wasted also
he kinda changed some of the lyrics around 3:08 too....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV1msp3N8Eg
^^
This song is amazing, but I don't like how he sung it there

listening to that ^^

Hey, dont be hatin on the Led. They're the greatest. And besides...Gettin wasted was what that type of rock was all about...Anyway, yea, I like Van Halen. Once again though...I hate the quality of music videos.

Yea, now Im listening to that too. LOL

I'm not saying he is bad or anything, I'm just saying that great music can be made w/out getting soooo wasted as they did..

Open Arms- Journey

Yea, I can understand that. But its like I said before...That just came with the times. Free love and all that. LOL.

Anywho...A Place To Call My Own- Genesis

Back