What Are You Listening To Right Now

Purple Rain by Prince. Now I'm REALLY showing my age. I remember when this first came out. LOL

I touch myself too... oh wait you meant that is the title of a song?? Oi am I embarrassed.

Big Balls- AC/DC

Yes I am... damn did it again, sorry Sevens, :) Boy is my face red...

I'm listening to the sounds of a one year old with an electronic keyboard.

^^^Good song as well.

Dream On- Aerosmith.

^^He sure can hit those high notes :-D
Why can't anyone make music like this anymore?

Ain't talkin bout love- Van Halen
"I been to the edge, an there I stood an looked down
You know I lost a lot of friends there baby, I got no time to mess around"

Oh hellz yea he can. And ya know what? I saw them in concert in October...He can STILL do it too. I agree...This is the good stuff...

Hotel California. one of the best of all time.

Nooo. Hahaha. Queen. Another one of the greats.

Well...Now i HAVE to listen to Bohemian Rhapsody...Sooo...

OMFG!! That was the first rock song I ever liked!! Queen started it all for me, if not I would still be brainwashed into liking pop...

Welcome to the Jungle- Guns N' Roses

OMFG!! That was the first rock song I ever liked!! Queen started it all for me, if not I would still be brainwashed into liking pop...

Welcome to the Jungle- Guns N' Roses
*shiver* and dare I say...rap...*shudder* Hotel California did it for me...I heard the acoustic version in the car with dad driving to go fishing one morning and fell in LOVE. Ill never forget it.

Just for remeniscing(sp?) purposes...Hotel Cali. acoustic version.

The funny thing is I just started liking rock maybe since...october '06? sometime around there, all those wasted years...

Buck dich...ha ha gotta love Rammstein :p

The funny thing is I just started liking rock maybe since...october '06? sometime around there, all those wasted years...

Buck dich...ha ha gotta love Rammstein :p
Oh my. LOL. I've been an oldies fan for as long as...Probably around...'97. Yea...That sounds right. But I've recently gotten into heavy metal too. Good stuff there as well.

Eagles- One Of These Nights. Im in an Eagles mood.

Back