What Are You Listening To Right Now

From Texas to Espana...Thank you!!! besitos!!!!
Much appreciated, always glad to hear I have been of help to make some of your your 10 mins, Ma´am... :)

...Rattler this the best yet jam that you've posted!!!
What can I say? *That*, from *you*!? Sorry to have lost out on your expectations before, will try to improve... :)

As stated before, I believe "Jam" has a lot in common with sex (not that straightforward maybe, make it "erotic" rather), so, as there are so many versions to live that part of our life, I also can relate to this one, *jam* for me (as this was just the way I lived for 20 yrs...), "Cultured Pearls", a German band:

Long Distance Love, and you´re On The Edge? Turn up volume well and enjoy!

Too short this song, really...

WOW!!..........I dont think there are any other artists that can be compared to Stevie...

Actually, there are (and many young ones, upcoming geniuses, just one example):

Steve Vai Jam

And, of cause, Raimundo Amador, the Spanish Answer to Hendrix (actually, a Flamenco God! here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=797hmwyEu58 with legendary Camarón as singer, the vid is probably 1978+ ?), as a "blue"ser he lifted the expressions "sexy guitar" and "jamming" to a new level in his time, about 50% of the Rock formations today here are based on his legend:

An Raimundo Amador Jam (2009, he is old now and not what he was in the ´80s, but still amazing even in a promo shoot)

... or here with BB King in a tender blues piece (but who says tender sex has to be bad by definition?):

Raimundo Amador with The Blues Master BB King

Enough now,

getting too exited.... :)

Rattler

P.S.: I first ever took notice of Raimundo Amador when I performed with "Summit" at a Blues Fesitval in Mannheim, Germany, and he looked like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-pxPmpdkhA&NR=1, a guy of 15 or 16 years that nobody in Germany had heard about before, but who left us all present "boca abierta" ("open mouthed") for his way to touch a guitar... (he is the young one in the vid from ´80, the other is his older brother Rafael)

Last edited:
LOL...Awsome...just Awsome.....hope to see more of these postings....gracias cielo...besitos...

Your wish is my order as always, sweet princess:

Not straightforward Reggae, not straightforward Flamenco, it´s a bit of both of it, and jamming:

"Ay qué gustito pá mis orejas (pegadito entre tus piernas)", Raimundo Amador

I love the "Ayyyy!" bit, especially the way the other singer performs it... :)

... no te oigo bien...?!

Raimundo in Flamenco/Reggae Mode

A bit older, but as good, referring to San Antonio and San Fernando: "Fúmala!" ("Me is killing the tobacco, the tobacco of your skin... "), same style with the key phrase of traditional Spanish Life: "...la prisa mata de prisa... yo no quiero correr..." :)

Raimundo in Flamenco/Reggae Mode once more

Enjoy (or not)

Rattler

Last edited:
Back