What Are You Listening To Right Now

@ claylc an nina: tx for the input!

Actually, after living so many yrs with that phenomenon it did not really have me worried, looks I am getting along very well with it... :). Basically I was just really curious whether other people also knew such experiences, it is nothing bothering or so, it only comes up when I either *want* to hear it or when nothing else is occupying my brain...

In German we have a word of this (refering to a tune, though, not the phenomenon as such); "Ohrwurm" = "earworm" = some tune that has/will got/get stuck (as Nina so well described it) in your ear... :)

Composing and anything else in this area is not my field, as I am not creative (another thing I learned over the decades), but loving muic and being able to follow multi-tracked stuff just suits me fine...

As I mentioned todays "current tune", here goes (the part that *I* hear in my mind all day starts with what the girls sing after 2:05 into the vid, for 10 secs, the rest - though I know it by heart - hasn´t made to my "background" tune (yet... might be there tomorrow...).

Manu Chao, "Me gustas tu"

Rattler (relieved sigh) :)

Last edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobes_of_the_brain

If you are really interested, read up on the temporal lobe...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Okies, probably why I became a photgrapher at some p(o)int in my life (and why my colleagues call me - jokingly desrespectively - "postcard" photographer... Anther mystery solved... Ay, wikipedia and google! :)

Rattler

(oops, double post, but we crossed, does that save me from a reprimand? Mods? )

no tengo salsa, pero algo para ti, sky (I don´t have salsa, but something for you, sky).

Welcome to Tijuana: Tequila, xxx y Maria y Juana! :) (I guess they crucify you there if you say "hello" that way... :) )

Enjoy anyway,

Rattler

LOL!!! I absolutely luv it!!!!......."Tequila, sexo, y Mari****????" Hehehehehe, yes...Tequila and sex always do go hand in hand ;)...Thanks for the song, like always "Eres Bello..gracias cielo...besos!!!" :mrgreen:

also not "Salsa", but "Mambo", let´s see whether this hits Sky´s nerve:

Dutch Band "De Phazz":

De Phazz, "Mambo Craze"

Rattler

LOL! I like it!!! hehehehhee...reminds me of, "mi mami bailando mambo en casa durante dias festivos, como navidad y ano nuevo, lol :mrgreen:"...gracias cielo....besotes!!!!...keep'em coming ;)

also not "Salsa", but "Mambo", let´s see whether this hits Sky´s nerve:

Dutch Band "De Phazz":

De Phazz, "Mambo Craze"

Rattler

Back