What Are You Listening To Right Now

[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
smiley-dance008.gif
[/url]

"We are The Champions - Queen." (1977)

Exactly...how the **** did that happend?????? damn...in that case I deserve bout 10 N.prizes myself ;) hehehehhee, lol

I think it has to do with the fact that I saw on the news where one of those muslim extremists said they wont attack the US while he's president cause they don't attack their own

I think it has to do with the fact that I saw on the news where one of those muslim extremists said they wont attack the US while he's president cause they don't attack their own

Mother ****er's......In my mind its still President G.Bush

I'm listening to Star Wars music :)

Hey Sky Bush will be a cuss word after this new world order is done, they don't like him.

hehehe...as if I care what people think...."It's all about me, and what I think", hehehehhe, lol...oh! btw, I luv cuss words!!! I know cuss words in just about every language out there, hehehhehe,....lol :mrgreen:

no tengo salsa, pero algo para ti, sky (I don´t have salsa, but something for you, sky).

Welcome to Tijuana: Tequila, xxx y Maria y Juana! :) (I guess they crucify you there if you say "hello" that way... :) )

Enjoy anyway,

Rattler

Last edited:
Strawberry Fields has been stucked in my head for a couple of hours
Really?

I wondered if that happened to other people also, I *always* have a tune in the bacground of my mind:

Sometimes I don´t realize as it is dubbed over by other sounds and noise coming from outside, but whenever I have time to relax and sit down without doing anything,.... whooosh! here it goes, the "current" tune (might be a song we all know or just a melody in my head, usually it´s around for 1-2 days until replaced by another).

If you ever meet me, just ask me the "current" tune, I can sing it to you (today it is a silly tune from Manu Chao - did a post on him in another thread - from the end of "Me gustas tu" that goes "Pala pim, pala pam, pala pím-púm-pám!" + the repeats and conversions in the song)

Anymore guys with an omnipresent tune in their head out there?

Always was wondering (I have been "hearing" those tunes for some 40+ years now) whether I need to see a shrink?

Really curious,

Rattler

Rattler, it is fairly common and not a cause for concern. Your brain has two lobes, one verbal, and one significantly weaker which is receptive to music. If you exercise that weaker lobe in childhood, as I (and apparently you) did, then it will become stronger and a lifelong companion supplying you with music. The great musical genius composers had stronger minor lobes than normal, allowing them to compose multi-track symphonies in their heads, after which it was just a matter of transferring the internal music to written scores for others to play and hear. Perhaps you might want to try your hand at composing?

On the other hand if you consult a shrink, you will be told that you are a crazy paranoid schizophrenic or some other jargon term for somebody different from the average. The average person HATES to have a tune running through their mind in the background. Rather than learn to think on top of the tunes and control what they hear, they learn to suppress the minor lobe's activity. In adult life they eventually succeed in smashing down the activity of the minor lobe and seldom have a problem with it.

Edit : When I said two lobes I was thinking of left and right, but apparently it is more complex than that - see :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobes_of_the_brain

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Last edited:
Really?

I wondered if that happened to other people also, I *always* have a tune in the bacground of my mind:

Sometimes I don´t realize as it is dubbed over by other sounds and noise coming from outside, but whenever I have time to relax and sit down without doing anything,.... whooosh! here it goes, the "current" tune (might be a song we all know or just a melody in my head, usually it´s around for 1-2 days until replaced by another).

If you ever meet me, just ask me the "current" tune, I can sing it to you (today it is a silly tune from Manu Chao - did a post on him in another thread - from the end of "Me gustas tu" that goes "Pala pim, pala pam, pala pím-púm-pám!" + the repeats and conversions in the song)

Anymore guys with an omnipresent tune in their head out there?

Always was wondering (I have been "hearing" those tunes for some 40+ years now) whether I need to see a shrink?

Really curious,

Rattler

Yep, it does happen with other people...no need see a shrink Rattler..music belongs to the fabric and layers of our souls journeys.The many files are all there and they just pops up and triggers: "play it again Sam".....

My experience: I have been fascinated by music and "dancing" before I could walk. I've been living my life with soundtracks like in movies, I guess because I'm very imaginative plus my parents influences also...my Mom was into theater/plays and was a music teacher & my Dad was always listen to something nice, when traveled abroad always brought more LP's. Until he met a British guy from the Embassy with same passion etc when Peter moved back to Britain he sold his profissional sound equipment stuff very cheap to my Dad...LOL..at that time the walls of my home start to really shake with sound potency..lol..I got used playing with my Barbies dolls many adventures, while my Mom gave piano lessons or my Dad listen to jazz or Peggy Lee or Barbra Streisand or Burt Bacchara or whatever he fancies that day..if for some reason they were not there with music I had to get the radio on..the power of music..lol.)..

Another one re-birthing...poping up fresh..:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feeHTm-dYGg

Oh yeh... Jack & Diana..." 2 American kids done the best they can "...

:-D

Last edited:
Back