What Are You Listening To Right Now

Wolfen, do you ever miss the country life?

Who me? miss the wide open spaces, the clean water, air, ground, the satisfaction of a job well done fishing without being crowded out by commercial boats? Atraffic jam consisting of one car at a stop sign?
Me Miss country life? Hell yea I miss country life, I miss the good and the bad about country life, trust me the bad is nothing compared to living in this concrete, and pavement jungle.

One for the currently unavailable (off on administrative leave... - but I guess he will peek anyway... :) ) Solideo (actually hadnt heard that version until today, stumbled iver it studying the original for a Vietnam Music Thread, but I l *like* it, and I *bet* a month salary he will also):

Brits do it better (ignore the slight lyrics change at 0:53-54 :jump:):
Take care, mate, at that rhytm; Me first, and the Gimme Gimmes, "Leaving on a jet plane"

Godspeed, Solideo! :rock:

Rattler

Last edited:
You're a Jerk - New Boyz

You're Going Down - Sick Puppies

Obsessed - Mariah Carey

John Deere Green - Joe Diffe

I have a wiiide range of music obviously

Thanks!

Never had heard of her, but well on my line of dance stuff....

Me, back on to memory lane today:

Rod and Tina showing off some of my preferred body parts (lol, Tina, actually... :) ) and .... Paaaaaady!

Rattler

P.S.:

And, while I am at it, one for a special lady around this vicinity:

Rockers can be Gentlemen, too... Just wait 25, til they have turned old farts... Easier to see then, at 60... :) Now, all that is pending is to re-do that hair-do... :) )

Enjoy,

R.

Last edited:
Rod Stewart has many musical talents :)

Billy Joel- Just the Way You Are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCoBTzrN9E

What a nice song, had completely forgotten (though I *do* like "clever conversations"... :) )

As I am still on memory lane (and should long have gone to bed: 0225 JULIET), I will reveal to the (more or less interested) world a long guarded secret: The song that I learned dancing (Foxtrot ! , would you believe it ?!) to, still listenable after 40+ yrs... :)

Small Faces, "Tin Soldier"

Rattler

Last edited:
Back