What Are You Listening To Right Now

I like the song Wolfen. :)

Yep, I was born on a farm, complete with cows, chickens, tractors and a harvest each year.

By the woman with the voice of electric honey:

Please Mr. Postman

I like the song Wolfen. :)

Yep, I was born on a farm, complete with cows, chickens, tractors and a harvest each year.

Same here, Horses, Cattle, pigs, geese Chickens, Ducks, a few goats, and I plowed about 150 acres every time I turned around when I was growing up.
Our harvest was almost enough to keep us running every year, but the cattle made up the difference, plus my dads Navy Retirement check and my natural ability to fix or build just about anything.

Same here, Horses, Cattle, pigs, geese Chickens, Ducks, a few goats, and I plowed about 150 acres every time I turned around when I was growing up.
Our harvest was almost enough to keep us running every year, but the cattle made up the difference, plus my dads Navy Retirement check and my natural ability to fix or build just about anything.

...and, no, I am not looking for a woman, just wanted to present myself a bit... :rockin: :mrgreen: :bravo:

Rattler

Wolfen, do you ever miss the country life?

Back