What Are You Listening To Right Now

Think in now. Just that. After this I am going to build an empire of international marriage finders. LOL.

LOL....I'll stick with the "NOW" thing for now...lol.....The word marriage makes me GAG!!!! lol..hahahahhahaha....no, really he's an awsome young man...that sooooo totally makes me laugh...hehehehehehehe,....if he can make me laugh...well heck the rest is history...lol...ha. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
...and one freaky song with a video of Spanish Legion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5giMp0NgE :m1:

Nice find! The drums imitate/suplement very well both the smg bursts as well as the rotor blades chatter... This guy put some work into the vid, and it shows the professionalism of the Spanish troops (maybe you want to take a look at it in youTube and comment, there is a lot of crap said there).

Tx for sharing,

Rattler

LOL....I'll stick with the "NOW" thing for now...lol.....The word marriage makes me GAG!!!! lol..hahahahhahaha....no, really he's an awsome young man...that sooooo totally makes me laugh...hehehehehehehe,....if he can make me laugh...well heck the rest is history...lol...ha. :mrgreen:

Wow, I know there´s something going on there... and someone sounding quite happy... :p:jump: :bravo:

Dedicated to Sky:

Something going on...

Happy!

Rattler

OMG!!! Rattler these two songs are ****EN Awsome!!!! LOL!!! *Risas* LOL...I hadn't heard them in such a long time!!! Especially the "abba" one it's awsome one of my favorite!!LOL...how did ya know I like Ashanti???? LOL...You and Soli are the best!!! Gracias Cielo!!!! And yes, there's something going on...;) I just hope it lasts a little bit longer, hahhahahha...*besos*, *hugs*....sigh.

Wow, I know there´s something going on there... and someone sounding quite happy... :p:jump: :bravo:

Dedicated to Sky:

Something going on...

Happy!

Rattler

I am more on the 42 (?!) side of things (degrees centigrade that is, = 108 Farenheit, at midnight... ), heatwave has us, so, listening to some hot night summer classics:

This one always always makes my skin crawl (though there are technically better studio version out there): Joplin & Hendrix, Summertime

Mousse T feat. Emma Lanford, Horny

Leo´s Sunship, Gimme the Sunhine!

Another Classic!

Enjoy,

Rattler

Back