What Are You Listening To Right Now

US Native American Music that I quite like (thanks, FACMan, for directing me to the vids!):

Its a good day to die

Ghost Dance

Enjoy,

Rattler

As I just contested in another thread, now I am listening to this hilarious (but great) piece, where Santi tries to get into whatever of an attractive waitress in a bar, showers her with all his best Spanish Gallantries in various layers, but still always gets the same (Andalusian) reply: Anda Ya!

In his shoes I would say the same: "tu respuesta me rompe el corazón...! (Your reply breaks my heart!)

:)

(...especially as this a/c would not find any obstacles getting granted a permanent landing permit at my airport also... :rockin:)

Santi Latorre, Anda Ya

Enjoy,

Rattler

Last edited:
Vid author sez:

Best version ever performed!

Ted Christopher - vocals
Mark Knopfler - guitar
I agree.

Knocking on Heavens Door

This version was recorded in memory of the Dunblane Massacre 13 March 1996, were 16 children and one adult got killed.
A new verse was written, and the children choir who sing the chorus are brothers and sisters of the victims.
The song was released 9 December 1996, and it reached number 1. The proceeds went to charities for children.
2nd comes this one (Clapton, with this sweet gently weeping guitar):

Knocking on Heavens Door - Clapton despite the Marley pic

Enjoy,

Rattler

Last edited:
As I am (since hours and for hours more to come) stuck in a :cens: php programming session that I cannot interrupt but have to finsih, I am listening to much stuff today, last one:

Clapton&Friends - White Room; one of the best versions of this old Cream title...

More to come today... :(

Rattler

Pooohhh!

Ever tried to manually edit all the code needed to run a forum software? It´s a drag...! (one mistake, and the whole forum goes haywire... :( )

And it´s not even paying no cash... !!! :(

(Only one more file to edit left... :) Light at the end of the tunnel... ;) oh, no! Its a train!!! Arrrggghhh...!)

No Cash - Homelife Is A Drag

A little Indy for a change, enjoy!

Rattler

Back