What Are You Listening To Right Now

i mean ages rock it you like that 80's and such

Ok. Music it´s just like women. Even they both are unaged, when time passes you can find in them some of their better essences, hidden in early times.

Anyway all has it´s moment. One day in the morning can wake up with deep purple or Zeppelin, at lunch time you can be with Iron Maiden or ACDC and at nite you can be listening Morbid Angel, Korn...or Scorpion Ballads.

Nice... let´s see what my anthems ask for me to play this afternoon.

Cheers

Last edited:
i'm sorry to disagree but some women do age like wine but others age like milk lol

Is good to desagree, anyway, I am 40 what to say to you with 17. When I was 17 I was on other wave of thinking. so you are in your wave now. Quite normal all you say at this moment, I passed that time in which trees did not allow me to see the forest.

Cheers :drink:

Time for music now, memory reminds... not killing my friend but many other things.

Covering Skid Row, Headhunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHfb4dqZDXM

And this specially for aprilangel and wolfen, a quite special cover of Back in Black (wolfen when you see it taste the image :jump:)

And a good one with action included http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f1cwycSWq0

Cheers:drunkb:

Solideo, I hadn't heard the Headhunter one before, will have to checkout some of their other songs too, cool.

My mum got to see Bon Scott's grave today, while with some family seeing my Auntie, who just passed away a few days ago. Both Bon and Brian are good singers in their own right as you said, so I agree with you there. The Thunderstruck song and video is one of my all time favorites too, so cheers for posting it Solideo. Thanks again. :rockin:

Last edited:
Solideo, I hadn't heard the Headhunter one before, will have to checkout some of their other songs too, cool.

My mum got to see Bon Scott's grave today, while with some family seeing my Auntie, who just passed away a few days ago. Both Bon and Brian are good singers in their own right as you said, so I agree with you there. The Thunderstruck song and video is one of my all time favorites too, so cheers for posting it Solideo. Thanks again. :rockin:

If I wanna be sincere, I did not about Headhunter until a few days ago. I liked the lyrics of Skid Row "18 and life" and sailing the web I found this one which gives a harder touch I love.

About ACDC, yes, they are magic, one of the goddess bands haven´t been perturbed in time and after changing their vocal leader. Bon Scott´s grave!!! I think his body must be in perfect conditions as he manteins it full of alcohol. :drunkb:

Never had heared about this country player, I have liked the song, so downloaded to mp3 but...

I feel rejuvenated!!! Happy!!! and ready to take on life!!! *wink* lol...

Don´t make a comparation with Beyoncee. You are much better!!! :drunkb: :rockin: . (you like beer and Tequila, probably Beyoncee can only drink diet electrolites and vitamins) LOL

I'm listening to AC/DC on the Radio, soon theres gonna be a Frey marathon, I'm not too much into the alt scene, but the Frey did have a couple of songs I like

As I lost a good friend very recently (Don Moore, probably known to a few folks around here as well? http://ohlmer.es/blog/662), I am currently on a Tom Waits listening spray:

Nothing better to cure pain, be it from love, loss, or whatever: His morbidity smashes the pain right into your soul so it hurts big time, and - with a bottle of Whiskey to help - you come out cleansed when you sober up next day; best enjoyed after closing hours in a bar with the lights off, just the owner to keep you company and drive you home, mentioned bottle of whiskey, and all the stools already top-down...

God´s Away On Business

He is not always *that* morbid, this one is for the ones hurt by love and separation (which always seems to go hand in hand somehow), and its is nice and poetic:

Alice (replace with any of your ex names)

And then, when, on your way home from the bar, all these :cens: drunks out there keep insisting to step on your fingers somehow, here what to tell them:

The Piano Has Been Drinking

Rattler

Back