What Are You Listening To Right Now

Sublime.jpg

Last edited:
Totally Awsome Solideo!!!!! Hadn't heard these in a ****en long time.....brings back memories.....wait...I was in diapers when this came out....hahahhahahaa!!! :rock:

I was in Donnington Park in that Maiden tour "Seventh son of a Seventh son", in summer 88. Played Helloween, Guns and Roses, Megadeth, David Lee Roth (with Steve Vai), Kiss and Iron Maiden.

Lovely tour 1 day pissed in Paris and 3 days totally pissed in London the days before...sorry dear but you weren´t in diapers at that time you were 8 years old, at that age probably you had done such a terrible things as stealing toys to your brothers or had broken any jar and said the cat was guilty :-D

I was in Donnington Park in that Maiden tour "Seventh son of a Seventh son", in summer 88. Played Helloween, Guns and Roses, Megadeth, David Lee Roth (with Steve Vai), Kiss and Iron Maiden.

Lovely tour 1 day pissed in Paris and 3 days totally pissed in London the days before...sorry dear but you weren´t in diapers at that time you were 8 years old, at that age probably you had done such a terrible things as stealing toys to your brothers or had broken any jar and said the cat was guilty :-D

Hahahhahahahahaha!!!! **** you know my age....damn...hahahahhahahaha!!! Que bello!!!! Your wise...thought I could get my age past you..lol.

Back